PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating
• Two nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Grand Metropole Hotel, Blackpool
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Sparkling cabaret entertainment each evening
• '2 for 1' drinks at the bar for three hours each evening
• Free time to explore Blackpool
• Visit to vibrant Liverpool.
For all year round entertainment, there’s nowhere better to visit than Blackpool, the top seaside and coach holiday destination in the North of England.
Famous for its miles of unspoilt beaches and its spectacular promenade, often known as the Golden Mile, Blackpool's array of attractions is second to none.
A city steeped in history, culture and attractions, Liverpool is one of the most popular city break destinations in the UK and makes a great destination for a coach break.
Liverpool's most famous sons “The Beatles” are celebrated across the city; from the exhibition in the Albert Dock to the famous Cavern Club where the lads once played, you can map out their incredible journey amongst the vibrancy and history that radiates throughout this city.
Blackpool CarouselBack to top