Blackpool At The Liberty's
5 Days Away
Five days away to enjoy the endless attractions of this famous resort, with terrific hotel accommodation overlooking the promenade, along with a full programme of evening entertainment.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating
• Four nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Libertys Hotel, Blackpool
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Full evening entertainment programme
• Included admission to enjoy the sensational Blackpool Tower
• Free time to enjoy the resort attractions of Blackpool.
* Enjoy inclusive admission to a show of your choice at Blackpool’s venue for entertainment, VIVA. Available on breaks departing between 2nd July and 29th October.
For all year round entertainment, there’s nowhere better to visit than Blackpool, the top seaside and coach holiday destination in the North of England.
Famous for its miles of unspoilt beaches and its spectacular promenade, often known as the Golden Mile, Blackpool's array of attractions is second to none.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Blackpool CarouselBack to top