Blackpool & Lytham 1940'S
4 Days Away
After spending time in the beautiful Blackpool resort, we visit the Lytham Green to attend the 1940’s event. Bringing the war time period back to life, this spectacular collection of 1940’s vehicles, static aircraft, re-enactments and live demonstrations recreate aspects of the Second World War with pinpoint accuracy. With live entertainment, music and dance, this is the perfect way to round off a break to Blackpool.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Three nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast at the Norbreck Castle Hotel, Blackpool
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Splendid cabaret entertainment
● Leisure suite with indoor heated swimming pool
● Free time to explore colourful Blackpool
● Included entrance into Blackpool Tower.
● Excursion to Lytham 1940’s event.
For all year round entertainment, there’s nowhere better to visit than Blackpool, the top seaside and coach holiday destination in the North of England.
Famous for its miles of unspoilt beaches and its spectacular promenade, often known as the Golden Mile, Blackpool's array of attractions is second to none.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Blackpool CarouselBack to top