Black Forest Christmas Special
7 Days Away
A special Christmas holiday to enjoy the beauty of the scenic Black Forest with an inclusive excursion to Frieiburg, along with a walking tour of Elzach-Oberprechtal on Christmas Day. You will also be treated to a traditional Christmas dinner with live music in the evening.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating
• Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Hirschen Hotel, Elzach-Oberprechtal
• Overnight crossings on board P&O Ferries from Hull on a cabin only basis*
• Welcome drink upon arrival to the hotel plus four course dinner
• Traditional Christmas Day lunch with candlelit dinner
• Entertainment with live music in the evening
• Walking tour of the village on Christmas Day
• Three course dinner on Boxing Day with free time to explore
• Full day excursion to Freiburg.
*Prices are based on twin bunk inside cabins, other cabins are available at a supplement
Meal Deal on P&O Ferries
We are pleased to offer a special ‘Meal Deal’ including five course buffet dinner and full breakfast on the outward and return journey for only £63 per person!
Black ForestBlack Forest
The spectacular Black Forest, a wonderful blend of mystical dense forest, wooded mountains, lush green meadows, enchanting villages, historical towns and cities and picturesque shimmering lakes. Bordered by the Rhine Valley to the west and south, it takes its name from the Romans, who referred to the thick forested mountains.
Festive Image carouselBack to top