Birmingham Christmas & The Victorian Fayre
2 Days Away
Don’t miss a great opportunity for Christmas shopping on a fantastic two day break visiting Birmingham Christmas Markets - the largest in Britain along with the fabulous Victorian Fayre at Melton Mowbray.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● One night dinner, bed and breakfast at the Ramada Leicester Stage Hotel
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Visit to explore the fabulous Victorian Fayre at Melton Mowbray
● Visit to Birmingham to enjoy the festive ambience of the fabulous Christmas Markets
Britain’s second largest city, Birmingham, ticks all the boxes for a short family break or action packed break with friends.
The city is a vibrant place, brimming with popular tourist attractions as well as a bustling shopping and restaurant scene.
With so much to see and do, you will be thankful that our packages always include hotel accommodation so you can put your feet up in the evening.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Christmas Market carouselBack to top