Beverley Festival & Lincoln Christmas Market
3 Days Away
Three days away to explore the charm & attractions of historic Lincoln along with the colourful Beverley Christmas Festival, offering over 100 festive stalls, music, dancers and even a visit from Santa!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Two nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast at the Royal Hotel, Hull
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Visit to historic York
● Visit on Saturday to Lincoln with its fabulous Christmas markets
● Visit on Sunday to Beverley Festival.
The Cathedral City of Lincoln is rich in history and heritage and offers a range of shopping facilities on famous Steep Hill, a stunning Castle, current home to the Magna Carta, a simply exquisite Cathedral, an array of arts and culture and so much more. A city like no other, Lincoln is situated in a gap of Lincoln Cliff, and is the County town of Lincolnshire. Join National Holidays on a wonderful coach trip to discover what this splendid city has to offer – you won’t be disappointed!
Christmas Market carouselBack to top