Beautiful Scotland Inclusive
3 Days Away
Three terrific days away with the assurance of great hospitality along with a picturesque positioning at the Bay Claymore Hotel and a full touring itinerary taking in Loch Lomond, the beauty of Moffat and Luss as well as the welcome of lovely Callander.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating
• Two nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Claymore Hotel, Arrochar
• Entertainment each evening
• Included bar from 11am to 11pm (for two days) with four complimentary drinks each day with a fine choice of beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
• Visits taking in the beauty of Callander, Moffat and Luss as well as the inspirational sights of Loch Lomond.
Loch LomondLoch Lomond
The largest body of freshwater in mainland Britain, shimmering Loch Lomond has much beauty to discover. Situated amid stunning surroundings, this treasure trove of unspoilt delights makes a perfect coach break destination.
With glittering waters, majestic peaks, its unique beauty draws visitors year after year, to take in the breathtaking views.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Travel. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Loch Lomond CarouselLoch Lomond Back to top