Beautiful Scotland Christmas Celebration
5 Days Away
Spectacularly located overlooking the waters of Loch Long, with the magnificent backdrop of the mountains beyond, the Claymore Hotel makes a sensational choice for a memorable Christmas holiday. With a full programme of entertainment, full Christmas fayre and the very best in hospitality.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Bay Claymore Hotel, Arrochar
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Special Christmas dinner with all the trimmings
● Full programme of evening entertainment and festivities
● Inclusive tours taking in the wonderful sights of Loch Lomond, pretty Oban and delightful Callander.
Loch LomondLoch Lomond
The largest body of freshwater in mainland Britain, shimmering Loch Lomond has much beauty to discover. Situated amid stunning surroundings, this treasure trove of unspoilt delights makes a perfect coach break destination.
With glittering waters, majestic peaks, its unique beauty draws visitors year after year, to take in the breathtaking views.
Known as the “Gateway to the Isles”, Oban on the North West Coast of Scotland has been a popular visitor destination since Victorian times, due to its sweeping bay, pretty harbour, and amazing scenic views.
Oban and neighbouring Lorn have a long and interesting history which began in the Dark Ages with kings and chiefs building castles and forts along the coast. In 500AD a powerful Irish Lord named Loairn established his Kingdom just outside Oban at Dunollie and gave his name to the district.
Loch Lomond CarouselLoch Lomond Back to top