Beautiful Lake Como Inclusive Spectacular
12 Days Away
A wonderful twelve day holiday to enjoy the idyllic beauty of Lake Como. With its dramatic landscape of soaring mountain peaks, gentle foothills and pretty lakeside towns such as Bellagio and Tremezzo, it’s no wonder this stunning back drop attracts visitors year after year. Plus, with a fantastic excursion to the magnificent city of Milan, you'll get a great taste of Italy!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating on your holiday coach
• Seven nights buffet dinner, bed & continental buffet breakfast at the Hotel Bazzoni, Tremezzo
• Overnight stops in both directions on a bed & continental breakfast basis
• Overnight sailings on board P&O Ferries in en-suite cabins on a dinner, bed & breakfast basis
• Free bar from 10am – 11.45pm, including soft drinks, local beer, wine, spirits & tea/coffee (from your arrival at the Hotel Bazzoni to your departure)
• Live entertainment most evenings at the Hotel Bazzoni
• Excursion to Milan
• Full use of the leisure facilities at the Hotel Britannia Excelsior (open May - September)
Your Included Itinerary
The Italian Lakes are renowned for their outstanding beauty, with shimmering blue waters surrounded by lush green forests, and Lake Como in particular has a lot to offer visitors to its picturesque shores.
A wonderful excursion to Milan, a city like no other in Italy. Stroll through the historic city, visit one of the many churches and museums or simply sit back, relax and enjoy the ambience of the array of bars and cafes.
Lake ComoLake Como
The Italian Lakes are renowned for their outstanding beauty, with shimmering blue waters surrounded by lush green forests, and Lake Como in particular has a lot to offer coach trip visitors to its picturesque shores.
Dramatic mountain scenery reflecting in still crystal clear azure waters make Lake Como one of the most romantic settings in the world.
Italy’s third largest lake, which forks through the Lombardy region, is home to some of the most seductive landscapes in the world, only interrupted by pretty lakeside towns and palatial villas which continue to attract A-List celebrities. The ferry runs from Hotel Bazzoni across the lake to the village of Bellagio, known for its elegant architecture, quaint cobbled streets and beautiful tourist treasures like the Tower of the Arts.
Or why not take a stroll along the lakeside to Villa Carlotta, a stunning art museum, to immerse yourself in the luscious botanical garden or the rich collection of artwork inside!
A scintillating place oozing Italian style and charm that will have you in the palm of its hand throughout your entire coach break.
Lake Como Carousel 2018Back to top