Beautiful Lake Como Inclusive Spectacular
12 Days Away
A wonderful twelve day holiday to enjoy the idyllic beauty of Lake Como. With its dramatic landscape of soaring mountain peaks, gentle foothills and pretty lakeside towns such as Bellagio and Tremezzo, it’s no wonder this stunning back drop attracts visitors year after year.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating on your holiday coach
• Seven nights buffet dinner, bed & continental buffet breakfast, and five packed lunches, at the Hotel Bazzoni, Tremezzo
• Overnight stops in both directions on a bed & continental breakfast basis
• Overnight sailings on board P&O North Sea Ferries in en-suite cabins on a dinner, bed & breakfast basis
• Free bar from 10am – 11.45pm, including soft drinks, local beer, wine, spirits & tea/coffee (from your arrival at the Hotel Bazzoni to your departure)
• Music and singing on most evenings at the Hotel Bazzoni
• Use of the facilities at the Hotel Britannia Excelsior until 18.30 each day (May – September)
• Excursion to Milan with a guided tour
• Boat cruise to Bellagio.
Lake view room with balcony - £99
Lake view room with terrace - £125
Lake ComoLake Como
The Italian Lakes are renowned for their outstanding beauty, with shimmering blue waters surrounded by lush green forests, and Lake Como in particular has a lot to offer coach trip visitors to its picturesque shores.
European Holiday Insurance - tailored for you!Insurance
We require you to take out some form of holiday insurance when travelling on this holiday. You are able to purchase a travel insurance policy through National Holidays, further details are available by clicking on the 'Read more' link below. If you prefer, you may take out alternative holiday insurance but we will require you to provide us with details of the insurance policy and cover.
If you are a British citizen then you must bring your passport with you. If you are not a British citizen you should check via your own embassy whether you require a visa.
Please note: If you are travelling to Ireland, a passport is not required however we advise bringing a valid form of Photo ID such as a passport or a driving license.
Lake Como CarouselBack to top