Beautiful Buxton At The Palace
3 Days Away
Enjoy the picturesque town of Buxton along with the delights of the glorious Derbyshire Peak District, taking in the beautiful setting of Matlock Bath, the Chatsworth Estate and charming Bakewell. All along with fine hotel accommodation to ensure three special days away.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Two nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Palace Hotel, Buxton
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Indoor heated swimming pool
● Included visit to Holmfirth, the setting for television’s “Last of the Summer Wine”
● A special tour through the glorious Peak District, with visits to Bakewell and idyllic Matlock Bath, together with a drive through the picturesque Chatsworth Estate.
Peak District CarouselBack to top