Beautiful Buxton At The Palace
3 Days Away
Enjoy the picturesque town of Buxton along with the delights of the glorious Derbyshire Peak District, taking in the beautiful setting of Matlock Bath, the Chatsworth Estate and charming Bakewell. All along with fine hotel to ensure three special days away.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Two nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Palace Hotel, Buxton
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Indoor heated swimming pool
● Included visit to Holmfirth, the setting for television’s “Last of the Summer Wine”
● A special tour through the glorious Peak District, with visits to Bakewell and idyllic Matlock Bath, together with a drive through the picturesque Chatsworth Estate.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Travel. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Peak District CarouselBack to top