Beautiful Buxton At The Palace
3 Days Away
Three splendid days away to enjoy the picturesque town of Buxton, along with the delights of the glorious Derbyshire Peak District taking in the beautiful setting of Matlock Bath and the traditional charm of Bakewell.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating
• Two nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Palace Hotel, Buxton
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Indoor heated swimming pool
• Included visit to Holmfirth, the setting for the television show Last of the Summer Wine
• A visit to Chesterfield Market
• Tour through the glorious Derbyshire Peak District with visits to Bakewell & Matlock Bath, plus a drive through the Chatsworth Estate.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Peak District CarouselBack to top