Beautiful Buxton & Lost In Music
3 Days Away
A wonderful three day break to enjoy the picturesque town of Buxton and the delights of the glorious Derbyshire Peak District, along with included admission to Lost in Music at Buxton Opera House.
This fabulous show takes you on a musical journey through the magical 70’s, and lets you relive some of the decade’s greatest hits, from artists such as Gloria Gaynor, Chic, Earth, Wind & Fire and many more!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating
• Two nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Palace Hotel, Buxton
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Indoor heated swimming pool
• Visit to Holmfirth, the setting for television's Last of the Summer Wine
• Tour through the glorious Derbyshire Peak District with visits to Bakewell & Matlock Bath, plus a drive through the Chatsworth Estate
• Admission to Lost in Music at Buxton Opera House.
Lost in Music carousel
Peak District CarouselBack to top