Beautiful Buxton & Chatsworth Christmas
3 Days Away
A spectacular festive break combining a visit to Holmfirth, the setting for televisions Last of the Summer Wine, Chesterfield Market and Chatsworth House, beautifully decorated for the festive season.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Two nights dinner, bed & breakfast at the Palace Hotel, Buxton
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Indoor heated swimming pool
● Included visit to Holmfirth, the setting for televisions Last of the Summer Wine
● A visit to Chesterfield Market
● Admission to Chatsworth House, beautifully decorated for the festive season.
Chatsworth HouseChatsworth House
Experience the grandeur of Chatsworth House with National Holidays.
Contained within 1000 acres of parkland and featuring 105 acres of immaculate gardens, the 17th century house is the ancestral home of the Duke and Duchess of Devonshire which has been passed down 16 generations of the Cavendish family.
Stroll through 30 rooms and marvel at works of art spanning over 4000 years, including magnificent ornate ceilings, Roman and Egyptian sculptures, plus paintings from artists including Rembrandt.
Buxton at the Palace CarouselBack to top