Bath, Longleat & The Watercress Line
5 Days Away
A sensational five day summer holiday with a full, included itinerary featuring historic Bath, the wonderful Longleat House and a journey on the famous Watercress Line Steam Railway. All with fabulous hotel accommodation for a special luxury break.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating throughout your break
● Four nights dinner, bed and breakfast at the Holiday Inn Hotel, Swindon
● All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
● Leisure suite with heated indoor swimming pool
● Included excursion to beautiful Bath
● Included visit to Longleat House, one of Britain’s finest treasures with its beautiful house, gardens and safari park – with its famous “Lions of Longleat”
● Inclusive journey on the marvellous Watercress Line Steam Railway.
The delightful city of Bath offers a unique experience and is a great place to visit on a UK coach holiday. It is the only city in the UK to be named a World Heritage Site.
Rich in diversity, its most famous attraction is of course its natural hot springs at the Roman Baths, a magnificent temple and bathing complex.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Bath CarouselBack to top