Ayrshire Coast & Glasgow Christmas Market - Turkey & Tinsel
4 Days Away - 2021
From the magical Christmas Market of Glasgow to the beautiful winter landscapes of Loch Lomond, all the way to the quaint seaside towns along the Ayrshire coast, this five-day Turkey and Tinsel break has everything you need to experience Scotland at its best at this festive time of year.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Return coach travel
- 4 nights at the 2-star Adamton Country House Hotel, Prestwick with dinner & full English breakfast (includes traditional ‘Christmas’ dinner)
- Tea, coffee & mince pies on arrival
- After dinner tea & coffee on some evenings
- Light entertainment every evening
- Free excursion to Glasgow Christmas Market
- Free excursion to the Ayrshire Coast (Ayr & Troon)
- Free excursion to Loch Lomond
The lively and modern city of Glasgow is the largest in Scotland, boasting a wealth of art and culture and the best shopping outside of London, with everything to offer from high street stores and designer labels to speciality outlets for the more unique items.
Enjoy the city’s impressive architecture including Glasgow Tower and The Science Centre, reflecting Glasgow’s cosmopolitan lifestyle perfectly.
Christmas Market carousel
Loch LomondLoch Lomond
The largest body of freshwater in mainland Britain, shimmering Loch Lomond has much beauty to discover. Situated amid stunning surroundings, this treasure trove of unspoilt delights makes a perfect coach break destination.Back to top