PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
Avignon, Carcassonne & Picturebook ProvenceAvignon, Carcassonne & Picturebook Provence
The enchanting region of Provence in the south of France has it all; a scenic landscape with hillsides of olive groves, vineyards and orchards, picturesque villages and ancient market towns, all rounded off by a beautifully warm Mediterranean climate. It also boasts an abundance of historic cities full of fascinating and wonderfully-preserved Roman remains plus medieval treasures.
- Return flights to Toulouse
- Airport taxes and luggage allowance (one piece of checked-in hold luggage per person)
- Airport shuttle transfers in France
- 2 nights at the 4-star Holiday Inn Toulouse Airport with breakfast
- 5 nights at the 4-star Mercure Orange Centre Hotel with breakfast plus 3 dinners
- Excursions to Avignon, Arles, Aix-en-Provence & Lourmarin
- Guided walking tour of Orange
- Guided tour of Avignon by petit train
- Scenic drive through the Camargue
- En-route visits to Nîmes & Carcassonne
- Escorted by a tour manager in France
Immortalised in the works of artists Van Gogh, Picasso, Rénoir and Cézanne, the Provence region is one of the most captivating and diverse which nowhere in Europe can match.
Nestled in the south of France along the Italy border and fringed by the Mediterranean Sea, Provence has everything you could ever need more a memorable holiday experience.
Glitzy seaside resorts, sun—soaked beaches, charming fishing villages and rolling meadows littered with scented citrus groves and lavender fields, only punctuated by pretty stone villages. It’s France at its most seductive, polished off with the finest food and wine!
At National Holidays our packages to Provence feature an action packed excursion programme so you can discover the very best of the region.
Avignon, Carcassonne & Provence CarouselAvignon, Carcassonne & Provence Carousel Back to top