Austrian Winter Wonderland Inclusive
7 Days Away
A wonderful seven day break to enjoy the delights of Austria, with a visit to Innsbruck, a horse drawn sleigh ride plus a journey on the Mutteralm mountain railway too!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
• Four nights dinner, bed and buffet breakfast at the Clubhotel Gotzens, Gotzens
• Overnight stops in both directions on a bed & breakfast basis
• Included bar for four nights in Gotzens between 6pm & 10pm with a choice of beers, wines, soft drinks, tea & coffee
• Glass of mulled wine or punch on arrival in Gotzens
• Guided tours of Innsbruck & Seefeld
• Horse drawn sleigh ride
• Coffee and cake at the Postkutscherhof
• Journey on the Mutteralm mountain railway with inclusive lunch.
European Holiday Insurance - tailored for you!Insurance
We require you to take out some form of holiday insurance when travelling on this holiday. You are able to purchase a travel insurance policy through National Holidays, further details are available by clicking on the 'Read more' link below. If you prefer, you may take out alternative holiday insurance but we will require you to provide us with details of the insurance policy and cover.
If you are a British citizen then you must bring your passport with you. If you are not a British citizen you should check via your own embassy whether you require a visa.
Please note: If you are travelling to Ireland, a passport is not required however we advise bringing a valid form of Photo ID such as a passport or a driving license.
Austrain Lakes & Mountains carouselBack to top