Austrian Tyrol Inclusive Extravaganza
7 Days Away
Join us for a spectacular seven day break to delight in the beautiful Austrian Tyrol. Enjoy the beautiful alpine scenery, lush green valleys, tranquil lakes and floral villages. Explore wonderful Innsbruck surrounded by mountains and stunning landscapes, an impressive backdrop to this beautiful town, along with delightful Salzburg, Mozart’s city, with its stunning architecture, pretty streets and squares and lively cafes. All this together with a fabulous inclusive package at our welcoming hotel.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating on your holiday coach
● Four nights dinner, bed and buffet breakfast at the Lifthotel in Kirchberg
● Free bar with house wines, beers, soft drinks and beverages from 10am to 10pm – from our arrival on Monday afternoon until our departure on Friday morning
● Three afternoons of tea and cake
● Packed/buffet lunches (Tuesday - Thursday)
● Overnight hotel stops on our outward and return journeys on a bed and continental breakfast basis
● Inclusive excursions featuring Innsbruck and pretty Salzburg.
The stunning city of Salzburg has much beauty to discover, listed a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997, its wonderful architecture and breath-taking setting make it one of the busiest cities in Europe and a fantastic coach holiday destination, all year round.
Austria & Swizerland CarouselBack to top