Austrian Alps & Salzburg Inclusive
9 Days Away
A memorable nine day holiday to the heart of the Austrian Alps, an area of great natural beauty, with rolling pastures, wooded hills and blue shimmering lakes. We enjoy the highlights of this breath taking region, including visits to the beautiful city of Salzburg with its stunning skyline of spires and towers, plus a wonderful journey to Bad Ischl, Zell am See and the delightful town of Kitzbuhel. Plus a fabulous inclusive package at our resort hotel.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
● Coach travel throughout
● Reserved seating on your holiday coach
● Six nights dinner, bed and buffet breakfast at Hotel Tauernblick & Alpina in Bad Hofgastein
● Three drinks vouchers on six evenings from 4:30pm - 10pm including wine, beer & soft drinks
● Coffee & Tea from 4:30pm - 10pm
● Afternoon coffee and cake
● Inclusive packed lunch
● Overnight stops on the outward and return journeys on a bed and continental breakfast basis
● Inclusive excursions to Salzburg, Zell-am-See, Kitzbuhel, St Wolfgang, Halstatt and Bad Ischl.
The stunning city of Salzburg has much beauty to discover, listed a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997, its wonderful architecture and breath-taking setting make it one of the busiest cities in Europe and a fantastic coach holiday destination, all year round.
Kitzbuhel AlpsKitzbuhel Alps
A spectacular mountain range of the Central Eastern Alps, the Kitzbuhel Alps are two thirds in the Tyrol, with the remaining third being part of the state of Salzburg.
Including the area of St Johann in Tyrol, Kitbuhel, Pillerseetal, Brixental, Wildschonau and Alpach, the breath-taking scenery on this coach tour is diverse.
Austria & Swizerland CarouselBack to top