Annecy & The French Alps Inclusive
9 Days Away
Forget Paris & Marseille, Annecy in the South East has to be one of France’s most photogenic cities. With an old town straight out of a fairytale and lakeside views to die for, this alpine location combines the crystal clear waters of the mountain run off with medieval canals that meander between the buildings that make up the city.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating on your holiday coach
• Six nights dinner, bed and continental breakfast at Hotel Alpen Roc, La Clusaz
• Free bar up until 11pm offering a choice of beer, wine and soft drinks
• Afternoon tea with homemade cake from 4pm
• Overnight stops in a select hotel on the outward and return journeys on bed and breakfast basis
• Visit to La Closaz on market day
• Excursions to Lake Annecy & Chamonix.
French AlpsFrench Alps Back to top