Anderton Boat Lift & Steam Railway
2 Days - 2021
Two special days away featuring a heritage train journey on the enchanting Llangollen Steam Railway, a horse-drawn cruise along the picturesque Llangollen Canal and a unique experience at the Anderton Boat Lift – all this in one action-packed weekend!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Return coach travel
- Overnight stay at the 3-star Ibis Styles Hotel, Crewe with dinner & breakfast
- Heritage train journey on the Llangollen Steam Railway
- Horse-drawn boat cruise on the Llangollen Canal
- Included visit to Blakemere VIillage
- Combined lift and river cruise at the Anderton Boat Lift
Anderton Boat Lift carousel
Located on the banks of the River Dee and surrounded by rolling Welsh hills, Llangollen is a picturesque little town that’s brimming with things to do.
Dating back to the 7th century, the vibrant town is part of an eleven mile stretch of canal which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
In the town you will find plenty of quirky boutiques and independent shops, plus stunning waterside walks and exquisite surrounding countryside, best viewed from a steam train or horse pulled canal trip.Back to top