Anderton Boat Lift & Steam Railway
A special two days away featuring a river cruise with a difference, incorporating the world’s first boat lift, a visit to Blakemere Craft Centre, a drive over the stunning Horseshoe Pass, a horse drawn cruise along the picturesque Llangollen Canal and finally a stunning diesel locomotive train ride alongside the River Dee.
• Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
• One night dinner, bed & breakfast at the Ibis Styles Hotel, Crewe
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Included cruise featuring the Anderton Boat Lift
• Horse drawn cruise on the Llangollen Canal
• Journey by diesel locomotive from Llangollen and enjoy the gala day celebrations
• Visit to Blakemere Craft Centre plus drive over the stunning Horseshoe Pass.
* Please note : This departure date will not be a steam train. It is a diesel locomotive gala day.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Anderton Boat Lift carouselBack to top