Anderton Boat Lift & Steam Railway
2 Days Away
A special two days away featuring a river cruise with a difference, incorporating the world’s first boat lift, a visit to Blakemere Craft Centre, a drive over the stunning Horseshoe Pass, a horse drawn cruise along the picturesque Llangollen Canal and finally a stunning steam train ride alongside the River Dee – all this in one action packed weekend!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel with reserved seating throughout
• One night dinner, bed & breakfast at the Ibis Styles Hotel, Crewe
• All bedrooms with en-suite facilities
• Included cruise featuring the Anderton Boat Lift
• Horse drawn cruise on the Llangollen Canal
• Steam Train trip on Llangollen Steam Railway.
• Visit to Blakemere Craft Centre plus drive over the stunning Horseshoe Pass.
Please note: A number of dates may be operated by a diesel train.
UK Holiday InsuranceInsurance
At National Holidays, we always do everything we can to ensure your holiday runs as smoothly as possible from start to finish. For this reason, we strongly recommend you take out holiday insurance to ensure you’re prepared for the unexpected.
To provide you with a travel insurance policy designed with our customers in mind, we’ve teamed up with specialist insurance providers Towergate Chapman Stevens. Some of the benefits of our insurance policy include:
• All ages are considered
• 24-hour English speaking emergency assistance
Anderton Boat Lift carouselBack to top