Amsterdam & Dutch Coast Inclusive
- Duration: 6 days
- Board Basis: Half Board
- Tour Ref: D2T7437
- Travel Type: Coach
- Excursions: 3
6 Days Away
Join us on a six day break combining the delights of overnight sailing on board P&O North Sea Ferries along with the vibrancy and romance of beautiful Amsterdam.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Coach travel throughout
• Reserved seating on your holiday coach
• Three nights dinner, bed and buffet breakfast at the Hotel De Rijper, Eilanden
• Three nights free bar (house brands beer, wine and soft drinks as advertised on arrival) between 8.30pm and 11.30pm
• Overnight sailings on board P&O North Sea Ferries on a dinner and breakfast basis in en-suite cabins
• An excursion to enjoy the delights of Amsterdam with its intricate network of canals
• Visit to Zaanse Schans
• Visit to The Hague & The Van Kleef Distillery
• Visit to Volendam & Edam.
Often referred to as the “Venice of the North” because of its beautiful canals that criss-cross the city, Amsterdam offers visitors an attractive mix of charming architecture, history, culture, and pavement cafes. Why not take a coach to Amsterdam and enjoy the laid back atmosphere?
Amsterdam’s delightful architecture can be seen across the city but particularly in the canal district which dates from the 17th century, with a number of different boat tours available to take you around the many pretty tree-lined canals.
European Holiday Insurance - tailored for you!Insurance
We require you to take out some form of holiday insurance when travelling on this holiday. You are able to purchase a travel insurance policy through National Holidays, further details are available by clicking on the 'Read more' link below. If you prefer, you may take out alternative holiday insurance but we will require you to provide us with details of the insurance policy and cover.
If you are a British citizen then you must bring your passport with you. If you are not a British citizen you should check via your own embassy whether you require a visa.
Please note: If you are travelling to Ireland, a passport is not required however we advise bringing a valid form of Photo ID such as a passport or a driving license.
Amsterdam carouselBack to top