PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- 6 nights hotel with continental breakfast
- 6 evening meals
- Return flights to/from Verona
- Airport transfers in Italy
- Day 1 – Fly to Verona where you will be transferred to your hotel on Lake Garda for a six-night stay.Dinner
- Day 2 – After a leisurely morning, join our optional afternoon excursion to sample the regional wines in one of the local cantinas.Breakfast, Dinner
- Day 3 – A wonderful, included excursion to the ‘floating’ city of Venice. Enjoy the famous sights, including the Bridge of Sighs, St. Mark’s Square and the Doges’ Palace. For a different view of Venice, enjoy an optional lagoon cruise, sailing past the Giudecca Island and Lido seaside resort, made famous by the International Film Festival.Breakfast, Dinner
- Day 4 – Today’s optional excursion takes us around the shores of Lake Garda to some of its most picturesque villages, including the gem of the peninsula, Sirmione, from where we take a boat cruise.Breakfast, Dinner
- Day 5 – Enjoy a leisurely day in resort.Breakfast, Dinner
- Day 6 – Join our included excursion to the beautiful and ancient city of Verona. To discover its charms, join our optional, guided walking tour, seeing the 1st century arena, home to the prestigious Verona Opera Festival which dominates the main square and the fine palaces, churches and monuments which adorn its alleyways and squares.Breakfast, Dinner
- Day 7 – Transfer to Verona airport for your return flight to the U.K.Breakfast
You will stay for six nights at the 3-star Club Hotel La Vela in Torbole-sul-Garda. The hotel is situated only a short walk from the lake and resort centre. The hotel has a bar, restaurant and swimming pool with terrace.
Please note 8th October 2017 departure will stay for six nights at the 3-star Hotel Bristol in Riva del Garda. The hotel has a restaurant, bar, lift and outdoor swimming pool.