PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- 5 nights hotel with continental breakfast
- 5 evening meals
- Return flights to Pisa
- Airport transfers in Italy
- Day 1 – Fly to Pisa then transfer to our hotel in Tuscany for a five-night stay.Dinner
- Day 2 – Optional excursion, firstly to the beautiful, walled town of Lucca, famous for its quaint, narrow lanes and lovely piazzas. Next, we visit Pisa with its famous Leaning Tower.Breakfast, Dinner
- Day 3 – It’s an early start this morning as we head to Piombino for the ferry crossing to the magical Isle of Elba for our optional excursion. Enjoy the island life, discover its history and admire the breathtaking scenery.Breakfast, Dinner
- Day 4 – Included excursion to the Renaissance city. Explore the endless historic sights, shops and cafés in and around the centuries-old Ponte Vecchio. Get more out of your day by joining our fascinating optional sightseeing tour by coach and on foot. Travel by coach up to the hills for a magnificent, panoramic view of the city and surrounding countryside, before returning to the city for a guided walking tour.Breakfast, Dinner
- Day 5 – Today’s optional excursion takes us off the beaten tourist track to explore the Cinque Terre, literally meaning ‘five lands’. The Cinque Terre is made up of the five villages of Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso al Mare, each offering breathtaking views of the coastline. We head first by coach to La Spezia, where we meet our guide, and then continue to Manarola. Joining a train, we head to Monterosso, with time here before we return to La Spezia via a leisurely cruise along the coastline, passing Portovenere. A truly unforgettable day.Breakfast, Dinner
- Day 6 – Transfer to Pisa airport for the return flight home.Breakfast
You will stay for five nights on the Versilian coast at a 3-star hotel such as the Hotel Sirio in Lido di Camaiore, or the Hotel Savoy in Marina di Pietrasanta. The hotel will have a restaurant and bar.
Please note Jun & Aug 2017 departures will stay at the 4-star Hotel Ariston in Montecatini Terme.Back to top