PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- 6 nights hotel with continental breakfast
- 6 evening meals
- Travel by Silver Service coach or upgrade to Luxuria
- Return flights to/from Milan
- Airport Transfers in Milan
- Airport Taxes
- Day 1 – Fly to Milan where you will be met and transferred to your hotelDinner
- Day 2 – A leisurely day where you can choose to join a cruise to the beautiful Borromean Islands, which lie at the centre of Lake Maggiore with their natural beauty, enhanced by landscaped gardens and parks.Breakfast, Dinner
- Day 3 – Today’s excursion takes us into Switzerland to the lakeside city of Lugano, magnificently situated between the stunning alpine peaks. Explore the colourful piazzas, terrace cafés and flower adorned lakeside promenades. We continue to Lake Como and to the picturesque resort of Menaggio and Tremezzo, where you may wish to visit Villa Carlotta (admission is extra). We return to our hotel on Lake Maggiore for an evening at leisure.Breakfast, Dinner
- Day 4 – Today we visit Milan, home to one of the world’s most elegant shopping arcades. Why not join our sightseeing tour, which will introduce you to the Sforza Palace, the marvellous Gothic cathedral and the glittering La Scala Opera House.Breakfast, Dinner
- Day 5 – Day at leisure to relax and explore the resort at your own pace.Breakfast, Dinner
- Day 6 – Day at leisure or join our excursion to pretty Lake Orta, where you can take a short boat trip to San Giulio Island, dominated by its Romanesque basilica.Breakfast, Dinner
- Day 7 – Transfer to Milan for your return flightBreakfast
You will stay for six nights at the 4-star superior Grand Hotel Dino in Baveno. This superb hotel enjoys an outstanding location with lake views and boasts style, tradition and high standards of service. The hotel offers excellent dining facilities, bar, lounge areas and a terrace.