PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- 8 nights with continental breakfast
- 6 evening meals
- Convenient local joining points
- Travel by Silver Service coach
- Day 1 – Local departure by coach or Door-to-Door service, then to our overnight hotel in the Paris area.
- Day 2 – Today we head south to arrive in Spain and our resort of Tossa de Mar for a three-night stay.Breakfast, Dinner
- Day 3 – Join our optional excursion to Montserrat, regarded by the locals as being the ‘sacred mountain’. Montserrat is home to the famous Order of the Benedictine Monks and we have time to visit the Basilica and the famous Black Madonna, allegedly found in the 9th century.Breakfast, Dinner
- Day 4 – Today's included excursion is to Barcelona. The city has a delightfully relaxed atmosphere – particularly along Las Ramblas where you can join the locals, casually strolling along the tree-lined walkway, lined with stalls, street performers and amazing mime artists. La Sagrada Familia church is also not to be missed, with its striking spires designed by the artist Gaudi. See as well the ‘Barri Gotic’, or Gothic Quarter in the centre of the Old Town, where some of buildings date back to medieval and Roman times. Find time to enjoy some tapas in the shade.Breakfast, Dinner
- Day 5 – Spend a leisurely final morning in Tossa de Mar before we head north to our resort in Andorra, making a stop en route in the pretty, riverside town of Puigcerda. We stay for three nights at our 4-star hotel in Andorra.Breakfast, Dinner
- Day 6 – The principality of Andorra is a must for lovers of stupendous mountain scenery. The country, set high in the Pyrenees, has the highest life expectancy in the world and is very prosperous, due to tourism and its status as a tax haven. Today’s included excursion is to Andorra La Vella, where you will find bargains on all kinds of goods. Sightseeing opportunities in this old town include the Casa de la Val (house of the valley), a 16th century building which has been used as Andorra’s Parliament since 1702. Enjoy the day exploring the delights of this mountain town.Breakfast, Dinner
- Day 7 – Join our optional excursion into France to the medieval, walled town of Carcassonne. The city offers two distinct parts – the more modern ‘Bastide St. Louis’, which contains the Cathedral of St. Michel, and the walled ‘Cité Médieval’ with its cobbled lanes and medieval walls with spectacular views towards the Pyrenees.Breakfast, Dinner
- Day 8 – We head north to our overnight hotel in the Paris area.Breakfast
- Day 9 – Return home.Breakfast
4-star Hotel Oasis - You will stay for three nights at the 4-star Hotel Oasis, situated only 10' minutes walk from Tossa de Mar's sea front. The Oasis offers entertainment most nights, a large swimming pool, Jacuzzi and a sun terrace for those relaxing sunny days.
4-star Hotel Magic - You will then stay for three nights at the 4-star Hotel Magic, situated in the centre of Andorra. The hotel offers a restaurant, café-bar and spa facilities including a hot tub, sauna and fitness centre.
2nd September 2017 departure will stay for three nights at the 5-star Ski Plaza Hotel in Andorra. Offering a refuge of luxury, the hotel is situated on the Roc del Quer Mountain in the heart of Canillo. Its beautiful wooden structure is typical of the region and the hotel offers a restaurant, café-bar and leisure centre with indoor pool and sauna.
Overnight stays in the Paris area will be in city-style hotels.Back to top