PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- 6 nights hotel with continental breakfast
- 6 evening meals
- Return flights to/from Zurich
- Airport transfers in Zurich
- Airport Taxes
- Day 1 – Fly to Zurich where you will be met and transferred to your hotelDinner
- Day 2 – Join today's visit to Lucerne, with its stunning lakeside setting surrounded by picturesque mountain scenery. We offer a cruise on this delightful lake, followed by the chance to ride on the Pilatusbahn.Breakfast, Dinner
- Day 3 – Explore superb lakeland scenery as we travel along the shores of Lake Brienz. In the afternoon we visit Interlaken, situated between the lakes of Thun and Brienz and at the foot of the famous trio of peaks: the Eiger, Mönch and the Jungfrau.Breakfast, Dinner
- Day 4 – Why not join us for a wonderful ride on the famous Swiss Glacier Express. We drive to Andermatt to join the train to Chur, riding the ‘slowest express train in the world’. Return by coach from Chur to our hotel.Breakfast, Dinner
- Day 5 – Visit to Meiringen, where we take the Reichenbach Falls Funicular Railway up to see the dramatic falls.Breakfast, Dinner
- Day 6 – Excursion to Lauterbrunnen for an exciting ride on the Jungfrau Region Railway with superb views of the legendary north face of the Eiger. We pause at Kleine Scheidegg before continuing by train to the Alpine village of Grindelwald with time for sightseeing.Breakfast, Dinner
- Day 7 – Transfer to Zurich for your return flightBreakfast
You will stay for six nights at the 3-star Hotel Bellevue situated in Seelisburg, on Lake Lucerne in Switzerland.