Porec & The Istrian Riviera By Air
There's plenty to see and do on this holiday to Croatia's golden peninsula, based in our 4-star hotel just a leisurely stroll from the lovely town centre of Porec.
8 Day Tour from £769.00
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- 7 nights hotel with continental breakfast
- 7 evening meals
- Return flights to/from Pula
- Airport transfers in Croatia
- Day 1 – Fly to Pula where you will be transferred to your hotel for a seven-night stay.Dinner
- Day 2 – Free time for you to explore your new surroundings or why not discover the sights of Porec on our optional, guided walking tour taking in the 6th century Basilica and the old Roman ruins.Breakfast, Dinner
- Day 3 – Full-day, included excursion to the historic capital of Slovenia. Originally developed by the Romans, the Old Town now is a blend of palecoloured Baroque churches and mansions, overlooked by a medieval castle. Why not join our optional walking tour and take in the highlights, including the Old Town and the Triple Bridge, or perhaps take a stroll along the willow-lined walkways along the Ljubljana river.Breakfast, Dinner
- Day 4 – Join our optional excursion to the beautiful town of Rovinj, regarded as one of the most photographed on the Croatian coast. In the afternoon we pause at the coastal town of Vrsar with its picturesque harbour front.Breakfast, Dinner
- Day 5 – Join our optional excursion to Opatija. This beautiful resort is often referred to as the ‘Nice of the Adriatic’ on account of its celebrated seaside promenade, the Lungomare.Breakfast, Dinner
- Day 6 – Join our optional, guided excursion as we explore the best of Istria. We start with a stop in the town of Grožnjan, a favourite haunt for artists, and where you can enjoy truffle tasting. We continue to the beautiful hilltop town of Motovun for free time. Later, we head to Pula, with its 3,000 years of history and heritage. See the stunning Roman amphitheatre, the Temple of Augustus and the Forum, as well as the Franciscan monastery.Breakfast, Dinner
- Day 7 – Enjoy a day at leisure in resort.Breakfast, Dinner
- Day 8 – Transfer to Pula airport for your return journey to the U.K.Breakfast
You will stay for seven nights at the 4-star Hotel Valamar Crystal, situated just 150 metres from the beach and approximately a 20-minute scenic walk from Porec town centre.
The hotel has become a firm favourite with Leger guests and has a restaurant, bar, lift and an outdoor swimming pool. Twin rooms have a balcony, whilst single rooms are without a balcony.