Santorini, Paros & Mykonos
Romantic Santorini is the reigning star of the enchanting Greek Islands. Discover its whitewashed villages, blue-domed churches and other incredible islands on our exclusive tour to the Cyclades islands. Sip local wines, explore ancient archaeological sites and island-hop to bathe in hot sulphur springs. We’ll cruise to Paros and Mykonos for a taste of traditional cuisine and relaxation on world-famous beaches. What more could you ask for? Well, how about stunning hotels with swimming pools and luxurious amenities? This tantalising tour truly fulfils all your Greek island holiday dreams.
Romantic Santorini is the reigning star of the enchanting Greek islands. We’ll discover its whitewashed villages and ancient sites, island-hop to Paros and Mykonos, and stay in luxurious, central hotels for pure indulgence.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Just You Tour Manager as your host
- Return flights from Heathrow or Gatwick with British Airways
- 7 nights half-board in 4-star hotels
- 11 meals: 7 breakfasts, 4 dinners, including a welcome drink
- Local Flavours : Whilst amongst the stonewashed buildings of Lefkes,
we’ll learn the methods of making an authentically Greek coffee
- Overseas transfers, other transportation & porterage
- Specialist Local Guides
- A dedicated Just You representative to greet you at the airport
- Discover the villages & wines of Santorini
- Visit to Fira, Santorini’s capital
- Ferry ride from Santorini to Paros
- Tour the towns of Naoussa & Parikia on Paros
- Ferry ride from Paros to Mykonos
- Mykonos town tour
- Day 1 UK - Santorini
- Your holiday in paradise begins today! Fly to Santorini, transfer to your hotel and settle in. Look forward to getting to know your fellow travelling companions over a welcome drink and delicious dinner tonight.
- Day 2 Santorini
- Wake up surrounded by picture-perfect scenes, ready to explore the spectacular hillsides, charming seaside villages and romantic atmosphere of Santorini. Today's journey takes us across highlights of the island, including a local wine tasting and a visit to Fira, the Island's capital. The ancient Minoan city of Akrotiri was buried under ash following a violent volcanic eruption. Join us for an optional excursion this afternoon to see this fascinating excavation site, along with a stop at the pretty town of Oia for magical views over the Aegean.
- Day 3 Santorini - at Leisure
- What could be better than leisure time spent in a Greek paradise? Santorini is yours to explore as you like today, whether that's beach-hopping, sightseeing or relaxing by the pool at our lovely hotel. Alternatively, join us for an optional caldera cruise around Santorini and its incredible neighbouring lava islands. Uninhabited Nea Kameni is an active volcano with steam whirling along the crater edge. We'll sail to Palea Kameni, another molten rock gem with hot sulphur springs to bathe in for rejuvenation. Once part of Santorini, peaceful Thirassia is our final stop, with free time to splash in crystalline seas and feast on Greek specialities in local tavernas.
- Day 4 Santorini - Paros
- Today we say goodbye to Santorini as we're taking a ferry to the lush valleys and azure waters of Paros. The beautiful fishing village of Naoussa oozes character and charm, set on a miniature port that's a charming place to explore. We'll visit the maze of shop-filled, cobbled streets here before heading to Parikia, the island's capital. Characterised by a picturesque windmill in the centre of town, Parikia is a treat for the senses with Cycladic architecture, pristine beaches and waterfront restaurants. History is on fine display too, with a 13th century Venetian castle. We'll learn how to make the perfect cup of Greek coffee in the enchanting hilltop town of Lefkes.
- Day 5 Paros - at Leisure
- A day of leisure in Paros brings endless delights, so choose to immerse in anything from shopping to waterfront dining and hopping from beach to glorious beach. Or you can join us for an optional excursion that begins with the miniature boat collections at the Skorpios Folklore Museum, beautifully crafted by artist Benetos Skiadas. You'll enjoy the sea breeze in your hair as we take a ferry to the nearby island of Antiparos. The island's idyllic sandy beaches are off the main tourist radar, so relaxation is a top priority here. We'll visit the 15th century Venetian castle and stroll through the bustling local markets, before heading back to Paros for a scrumptious dinner together.
- Day 6 Paros - Mykonos
- All aboard the ferry bound for Mykonos today, a sun-drenched island that's famous for its glamorous nightlife, celebrity visitors, postcard-pretty windmills and whitewashed town. Mythology states that the island was formed from the petrified bodies of giants that were killed by Hercules, and it's named after the grandson of Apollo. A tour with a Local Guide offers insight into Mykonos town - called Chora by the locals - including unique cubic houses, a maze of narrow lanes and chic boutiques. Get your camera ready for your first sight of Panagia Paraportiani, a church with a whitewashed exterior that perfectly contrasts the blue Mediterranean Sea views. Explore at your own pace this afternoon or take an optional tour inland to Ano Mera monastery, with the chance to taste exquisite local delicacies in the village.
- Day 7 Mykonos - at Leisure
- Spend your final day sunbathing, shopping or soaking up the artistic vibe in the romantic district of Little Venice, with a day of leisure. If you prefer to, you can join us for an optional excursion to the island that's said to be the birthplace of Apollo. UNESCO-listed Ancient Delos is an archaeological treasure with majestic ruins dotting the hilly landscape, including Apollo's Sanctuary. Tonight, we'll enjoy a mouth-watering farewell dinner to celebrate our wonderful Greek island adventure. Afterwards, why not enjoy the famous Myconian nightlife? You never quite know who you might spot on this star-studded island, so pop into a glittering array of bars, pubs or nightclubs.
- Day 8 Mykonos - UK
- With sun-kissed skin and happy memories, we'll transfer to the airport today for our flight back home to the UK.
- Splendour Resort
- The stylish décor of Splendour Resort is only bettered by the views of the sparkling sea it offers. Guests can enjoy the outdoor swimming pool as well as the restaurant - with the latter serving a combination of Greek and international cuisine. Rooms at the property have private facilities, complimentary toiletries, a fridge, TV and air conditioning. Free WIFI is also available.
- Hotel Narges
- Hotel Narges is a 4 star hotel located on the island of Paros. A unique and traditional Cycladian hotel close to Aliki beach. The hotel has a charming restaurant decorated in delicate blues, serving traditional greek dishes. The large outdoor pool is complete with exotic umbrella''s and sunbeds. Hotel facilities also include; pool bar, garden and sitting room. All bedrooms are decorated with cycladic architecture, bright colours and minimalist luxury. Facilities include; marble bathroom, telephone, hair dryer, refridgerator, TV, air conditioning and safey deposit box.
- Alkistis Hotel
- Alkistis Hotel is a very stylish property boasting a beautiful location overlooking the bay. Some of the amenities here include free WIFI being available, an outdoor swimming pool as well as a relaxing seating area. The air-conditioned rooms are furnished with a TV and fridge.
- The archaeological site of Akrotiri & magnificent Oia
- Caldera Islands cruise
- Skorpios Folklore Museum & Antiparos Island
- Ano Mera monastery visit
- Visit to UNESCO listed Ancient Delos & Apollo’s Sanctuary