On this all-around-the-world adventure, you'll travel over 30,000 miles, take in 14 cities, 11 countries and cross the International Date Line. Start your discoveries in Switzerland, where you'll view 'Queen of the Mountains' Mount Rigi, before heading to Rome, with the Colosseum just one incredible highlight. India is next, to see the magnificent Taj Mahal, then spend two days exploring Singapore, with a trip to the famous Raffles Hotel to sample a Singapore sling cocktail highly recommended. From Vietnam's capital Hanoi you'll head to Bangkok then on to China. Tick off Tiananmen Square and the iconic Great Wall of China before a two-night stay in South Korea. In Australia you'll see the best of Sydney, and in New Zealand you'll take in the incredible sights of Auckland on North Island. The final leg of your journey begins as you touch down in the exciting city of Los Angeles, where you can soak up the glitz and glamour of Hollywood. From the neon-lit city of Las Vegas you can choose to take a flight over the awesome Grand Canyon, and the world-famous sights of New York are all yours to discover before you fly back to the UK.
On this all-around-the-world adventure, you'll travel over 31,000 miles, take in 14 cities, 11 countries and cross the International Date Line. Experience many of the world's best destinations and bring back a wealth of wonderful memories on this incredible holiday of a lifetime.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Just You Tour Manager as your host
- Scheduled flights
- Use of an airport lounge in the UK
- 28 nights in 4 & 5-star hotels plus 3 nights in flight
- 51 meals: 28 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 15 dinners
- Specialist Local Guides
- Welcome drink & farewell get-together
- Welcome dinner at the Stadtkeller Restaurant in Lucerne
- Overseas transfers & other transportation
- Dedicated Just You representative to greet you at all UK airports
- All airport taxes & security charges, UK Airline Passenger Duty, all state & local taxes, ATOL protection fee
- Walking tour of Lucerne
- Take Europe's oldest cogwheel railway up Mount Rigi, the 'Queen of the Mountains'
- Traditional Swiss fondue meal in Lucerne
- Sightseeing tour of Rome including the Colosseum
- See the highlights of New Delhi on a city tour
- Taj Mahal & the mighty Agra Fort
- Discover Singapore's highlights on a half-day city tour
- Enjoy a tour of Singapore after dark, including a trishaw ride to the Marina Bay Sands Hotel for a Singapore Sling
- See the mausoleum where Ho Chi Minh lies in state during a full-day tour of Hanoi
- Traditional water puppet show in Hanoi
- City tour of Bangkok including the Grand Palace
- Discover Beijing's landmarks
- The Great Wall of China & a visit to the stunning Summer Palace
- Korean barbecue cookery lesson
- See the highlights of South Korea & drive to the DMZ
- Sydney's Harbour Bridge & Sydney Opera House
- Auckland city tour
- Los Angeles city tour
- Santa Monica
- New York sightseeing tour
- Day 1 UK to Zurich
- Our epic round-the-world tour begins with a flight to Zurich. On arrival, we'll transfer by coach to Lucerne. Join your Tour Manager and Local Guide for an included walking tour of Lucerne, set amongst mountains with the River Reuss flowing through. We'll discover the historic wooden Chapel Bridge and the Lions Monument too.
Tonight, we'll gather as a group for a cheese fondue meal, drink and folklore evening at the Stadtkeller Restaurant in Lucerne.
- Day 2 Rome
- Mount Rigi is known as the 'Queen of the Mountains' and we'll discover its splendour this morning. Our journey begins by boat to Vitznau, where we'll board a train and travel on Europe's oldest cogwheel railway – the Mount Rigi Railway – up the mountain. On a clear day, you'll see the snow-capped Alps, 13 lakes and across to Germany and France. After time to enjoy the view from the top of the mountain, we will drive to Zurich airport for our onward flight to Rome, where a two-night stay has been arranged.
- Day 3 Rome
- Today's included full-day tour of Rome is hosted by a Local Guide who will introduce us to many of the major sights of this historic city, including an exclusive guided tour of the Colosseum. Admire the Spanish Steps and toss a coin in the spectacular Trevi Fountain to ensure you return to the city one day. Dinner is included this evening.
- Day 4 Delhi
- You can spend most of today exploring at your own pace, before meeting a Local Guide and heading off to discover more of Rome's highlights. We'll pass St Peter's Basilica, the Mausoleum of Hadrian, usually known as Castel Sant'Angelo, Piazza Navona with its trio of majestic fountains, and the Pantheon, the most complete ancient building in the city.
Later this afternoon we'll head to Delhi on an overnight flight. We'll stay in India's chaotic and dazzling capital for two nights.
- Day 5 Delhi
- On today's tour of New Delhi, we'll see spacious tree-lined avenues and stunning examples of British architecture including the imposing India Gate and Parliament House. For a glimpse into Delhi's past we'll visit Humayun's Tomb, a stunning example of Mughal architecture said to have inspired the Taj Mahal, and Qutub Minar, a soaring five-storey sandstone tower.
Enjoy dinner at the hotel this evening.
- Day 6 Delhi
- Today's highlight is a visit to the Taj Mahal in Agra. This bewitching monument was built by the Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. Close by is Mehtab Bagh, a centuries-old garden complex, which sits on the other side of the river. You'll get to see the Taj Mahal from here too, for equally wonderful views.
Next stop is the red sandstone Agra Fort, where we'll have the chance to wander through the chambers of this former royal residence.
Dinner will be served at the hotel this evening.
- Day 7 Singapore
- This morning we'll fly to Singapore, arriving in plenty of time to settle in before dinner this evening.
- Day 8 Singapore
- Our included tour of Singapore, a former British trading post founded by Stamford Raffles in 1819, starts with a cruise on a traditional bumboat to Merlion Park. We'll see the magnificent waterfall in the shape of the mythical Merlion before heading to the Civic District and Orchard Road, Singapore's famous shopping avenue.
Next stop is the National Orchid Garden, with its 60,000 blooms. We'll take the weight off our feet and enjoy an included traditional Chinese lunch before continuing on to Chinatown. Here we'll visit the Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum for insight into the Buddhist culture. The rest of the day is at leisure
- Day 9 Singapore
- Today you are free to relax at the hotel or explore further with your travelling companions. Alternatively, you could join our optional excursion to the Gardens by the Bay, a vast park consisting of three waterfront gardens and huge domed conservatories which house thousands of plants.
We include a fabulous Singapore after dark tour this evening which begins with a stroll through Bugis Village, where hundreds of stalls sell literally everything! Next we head to the iconic Marina Bay Sands Hotel, where you could choose to sample the famous Singapore Sling cocktail. Afterwards we'll enjoy dinner at a local restaurant.
- Day 10 Hanoi
- Today we'll leave Singapore behind and fly to Hanoi, Vietnam's fascinating capital, arriving at our hotel in the afternoon.
- Day 11 Hanoi
- Our full-day sightseeing tour of Hanoi begins in Ba Dinh Square, where silent sentries guard the marble and granite mausoleum where Ho Chi Minh lies in state. Within this complex we'll also visit the imposing Presidential Palace and the modest stilt house where 'Uncle Ho' lived and worked. Before an included lunch we'll stop at the One Pillar Pagoda and the Quan Thanh Temple.
After an afternoon visit to Hoan Kiem Lake and the Temple of Literature, we'll enjoy a walking tour of the Ancient Quarter and take in more sights on a relaxing cyclo ride. This evening, take your seat at an included Water Puppet show.
- Day 12 Bangkok
- Today you'll take a short flight from Hanoi to Bangkok. Enjoy an afternoon at leisure, relaxing with your fellow travellers.
- Day 13 Bangkok
- Our morning sightseeing tour of Bangkok begins at the Grand Palace, where we'll see Wat Phra Kaeo, Thailand's holiest site, and the beautiful Emerald Buddha. The tour continues to Wat Pho, the oldest and largest Buddhist temple in Bangkok, famed for its incredible Reclining Buddha.
After a free afternoon, We'll gather as a group to enjoy aromatic Thai cuisine at dinner tonight.
- Day 14 Beijing
- China is our next destination, with our flight taking us to Beijing, where we'll stay for three nights.
- Day 15 Beijing
- Today's included tour starts in Tiananmen Square, the largest public square in the world, which is bordered by the Qianmen Gate, the Great Hall of the People and the Gate of Heavenly Peace. We'll go through the gate, which forms the entrance to the incredible Forbidden City, to marvel at the magnificent buildings that house the Imperial Palace from which China was ruled by the imperial dynasties for hundreds of years.
After lunch we'll visit the Temple of Heaven, where a guided tour will introduce us to a magnificent art collection.
- Day 16 Beijing
- Today we'll head to the iconic Great Wall of China. We'll take a walk along its historic ramparts and marvel at its sheer scale before we stop for lunch. This afternoon a visit to the Summer Palace is included.
- Day 17 Seoul
- Today we'll leave Beijing and head to Seoul in South Korea for a two-night stay.
- Day 18 Seoul
- This morning's included excursion takes us to the demilitarised zone, or DMZ, one of the last relics of the Cold War. Stretching for 2km either side of the border between North and South Korea, this area is full of fascinating historical sights. In the evening we offer an optional visit to the Korea House restaurant, for yet more authentic cuisine and a traditional Korean show.
- Day 19 Seoul
- On our tour today we'll discover all of Seoul's highlights, which include the royal Gyeongbok Palace, Korea's captivating Folklore Museum and the South Gate Open Market. We also include a unique lunch experience today – a Korean barbecue cookery lesson. This afternoon we will visit to Seoul Tower, which soars to more than 230 metres above sea level, and this evening we'll take an overnight flight to Sydney.
- Day 20 Sydney
- On arrival in Sydney today, we'll check into our hotel and enjoy a day at leisure. With a three-night stay, there's plenty of time to explore. Sydney is Australia's biggest city, although the centre is surprisingly compact and can be explored easily on foot. The world-famous Harbour Bridge and Opera House dominate the vast and picturesque harbour and are thrilling sights to the first-time visitor.
- Day 21 Sydney
- Our included sightseeing tour this morning will introduce highlights such as Bondi Beach, Hyde Park, Darling Harbour and Mrs Macquarie's Chair – a rock cut into the shape of a bench which offers one of the best vantage points in the city.
The rest of the day is yours to explore as you please. You could opt to join one of our optional excursions, how about a cruise around Sydney Harbour or the world-famous Sydney Harbour Bridge climb.
- Day 22 Sydney
- You're free to explore Sydney your own way today, but if you'd prefer an organised trip, there's a thrilling optional excursion on offer. We'll start at Featherdale Wildlife Park, which is home to more than 300 species of native animals, from koalas to Tasmanian devils. From here we journey through the Blue Mountains, past the Three Sisters rock formation and along Jamison Valley - Australia's answer to the Grand Canyon. Finally, we'll arrive at Scenic World, where you can opt to take a journey on the world's steepest incline railway into ancient rainforest. A cable-car ride over the valley is another possibility.
- Day 23 Auckland
- We fly to Auckland in New Zealand today, where we will stay for two nights.
- Day 24 Auckland
- The beautiful city of Auckland is situated on North Island in the spectacular Hauraki Gulf. Here you'll find a subtropical climate, thermal springs and geysers, rich farmland, glorious national parks, luxuriant forests, stunning lakes and more. We'll see all the highlights on an included city tour today.
- Day 25 Auckland & Los Angeles
- Today you have a full day in Auckland to explore at leisure with your travelling companions, or perhaps you'd prefer to relax before our evening flight to Los Angeles. We will cross the International Date Line on this flight and therefore we will arrive in Los Angeles around lunchtime the same day. Here you'll stay in unique accommodation, the famous Queen Mary, a retired ocean liner, which is now a hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure, so why not start your explorations with a look around the ship, which also houses a museum and offers tours.
- Day 26 Los Angeles
- We'll get to know Los Angeles today on an included morning sightseeing tour of this sprawling city. Highlights include Hollywood, where we'll see the TCL Chinese Theatre, whose courtyard features the hand and footprints of more than 200 stars of stage and screen.
Later this afternoon we'll visit the chic coastal resort of Santa Monica, where you can take a stroll along the 100-year-old pier, a landmark which is lined with attractions including its famous Ferris wheel.
- Day 27 Las Vegas
- Today we'll travel to the glittering neon wonderland of Las Vegas. This evening, why not join an optional Las Vegas by night tour to see this desert city spectacularly illuminated.
- Day 28 Las Vegas
- We've left today free for you to make your own discoveries. An optional flight over the awesome Grand Canyon is an exciting possibility.
- Day 29 New York
- The next leg of our journey takes us to the thrilling city of New York, where our hotel, in the heart of midtown Manhattan, is our base for the next two nights.
On arrival you may choose to head to Times Square to admire the neon lights which illuminate every structure. Later, why not enjoy an evening out with your travelling companions. You might even want to take in a Broadway show.
- Day 30 New York
- Today we include a half-day tour with a Local Guide, who will introduce us to New York's numerous highlights.
This evening, we'll gather as a group to enjoy a farewell meal.
- Day 31 New York to UK
- Explore New York at leisure before we transfer to the airport for our overnight flight back to the UK.
- Day 32 UK
- We'll arrive back in the UK this morning.
- Hotel Astoria Lucerne
- You will stay at the 4-star Hotel Astoria located in the heart of Lucerne. The hotel boasts three award winning restaurants and a rooftop garden lounge and bar with panoramic views across the mountain landscape and rooftops of Lucerne. Rooms are spacious, comfortable and light with air conditioning to ensure a comfortable climate. You will also find a safe, minibar, complimentary Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV and a nespresso coffee machine in your rooms for your use and the rain shower in your modern, spacious bathroom, giving you a spa experience.
- Grand Palatino Hotel
- Your hotel is perfectly located in the heart of Rome, close to many of its wonderful attractions including the Colosseum, the Roman Forum and Piazza Venezia. Hotel amenities include a restaurant, bar and lift. Guest rooms feature private facilities, air-conditioning, safe and hairdryer.
- The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel
- The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel is a five star property that is only 20 minutes from Delhi’s city centre. There are a vast array of excellent facilities at the hotel, which are complemented by the first rate service guests receive. There are two outdoor swimming pools, a spa, sauna, hot tub and even a salon. There are a range of amazing restaurants that serve dishes from all over the world. Rooms are furnished with a minibar, coffee/tea making facilities and a flat screen TV. In the private facilities, guests will find a hairdryer and free toiletries.
- Park Regis Singapore
- The 4-star Park Regis Singapore is centrally located within close proximity to the city’s popular entertainment, dining and cultural hubs of Clarke Quay, Boat Quay and Chinatown. Hotel facilities include a restaurant, bar, outdoor swimming pool and gym. Bedrooms have private facilities, air-conditioning, TV, coffee/tea-maker, mini-bar and hairdryer.
- Sunway Hotel Hanoi
- The 4-star Sunway Hotel is located close to a host of Hanoi's attractions including its Old Quarter.
Hotel facilities include a restaurant, lounge, coffee shop, health club and sauna. Bedrooms have private facilities, air-conditioning, TV, mini-bar, coffee/tea-maker, safe and hairdryer.
- Park Plaza Sukhumvit Bangkok
- The Park Plaza is situated in a central location of Bangkok. Hotel features a restaurant, and rooftop swimming pool. Rooms have air-conditioning, TV, DVD, fridge, ironing board, hairdryer, tea/coffee making facilitates and private bathroom.
- Crowne Plaza Beijing Chaoyang U-Town
- The Crowne Plaza U-Town Beijing is situated directly next to Beijing U-Town, which is home to a variety of shops and restaurants, making it perfect for relaxing and entertainment.
Other hotel amenities include an indoor pool, fitness centre, bar and Hopfenstube German restaurant.
Rooms are furnished with private bathrooms, minibar, air-conditioning and flat-screen TV.
- Best Western Premier Hotel Kukdo
- Best Western Premier KUKDO Hotel is located in Seoul's central Jung-Gu area. It offers spacious and modern rooms with en-suite facilities. Rooms further benefit from flat-screen TVs, air-conditioning, bottled water and tea/coffee making facilities. Guests can enjoy both local specialities and Western dishes in the Patio Restaurant and Bar, located in the hotel.
- Mercure Sydney
- This modern hotel provides convenient accommodation in the Sydney CBD. Air-conditioned rooms feature flat-screen TVs, a refrigerator and tea/coffee-making facilities. Other hotel facilities include a rooftop swimming pool with panoramic city views, a sauna and a fitness centre. The Four Elements Restaurant, located on-site, serves both Australian and international cuisine, while a wide selection of cocktails and wines can be enjoyed at The Four Elements Lounge and Bar.
- Crowne Plaza Auckland
- Crowne Plaza Auckland is situated within walking distance from a range of shopping and dining options on Queen Street. It is also in close proximity to main sightseeing attractions of Auckland. Modern rooms feature en-suite facilities, flat-screen TVs and sleep-aid aromatherapy kits. Wi-Fi is also available for a fee. Other hotel facilities include gym, sauna, a lobby cocktail bar and a restaurant.
- Queen Mary
- You''re in for an incredible experience as you stay aboard the famous Queen Mary, a retired British ocean liner built by the Cunard Line in the 1930s and now permanently moored in Long Beach. As you enjoy this unique accommodation you''ll find yourself transported back in time as you get a glimpse of luxury ocean travel of a bygone era. You''ll also be following in the footsteps of some prestigious passengers including royals such as the Queen Mother, Edward VII and Wallis Simpson, and stars of the silver screen from Bing Crosby and Clark Gable to Elizabeth Taylor and Audrey Hepburn. Among the exceptional facilities on board you will find a fitness centre and spa and a selection of boutiques and shops. There is a wonderful range of dining options including Sir Winston''s Restaurant & Lounge, the Chelsea Chowder House & Bar and the Promenade Café. And for guests on the go, there''s the Midship Marketplace, offering a great selection of breakfast items. Sip a cocktail in the Observation Bar, formerly the ship''s first-class lounge, or perhaps head to the wine room for a tasting. The Art Deco-style state rooms boast authentic wood panelling, original artwork from the 1930s and functioning portholes. Each has its own distinct personality and features private facilities, air-conditioning, TV, iron/ironing board and hairdryer.
- SLS Las Vegas
- Elegant hotel rooms decorated by Phillippe Starck feature sitting areas and spa toiletries in the en-suite bathrooms. Free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs are also featured. Other hotel amenities include seasonal outdoor pools, spa and wellness centre and numerous gourmet restaurants.
- Springhill Suites New York Midtown Manhattan/Fifth Avenue
- SpringHill Suites is a stylish, contemporary hotel in the heart of Manhattan and within walking distance of many of the city’s main attractions, including the Empire State Building. A huge variety of shops and restaurants are right on your doorstep, such as iconic Macy’s. Hotel facilities include a fitness centre. Bedrooms have private facilities, living/sitting area, air-conditioning, Wi-Fi, hairdryer, tea/coffee-making facilities and mini-fridge.
- Visit Gardens by the Bay in Singapore
- Enjoy a river cruise in Bangkok
- Kung Fu Show in Beijing
- Enjoy a traditional Korean Show with dinner included in Seoul
- In Sydney, enjoy a Harbour Cruise, the Bridge Climb & visit Featherdale Wildlife Park & the Magical Blue Mountains
- Las Vegas by night
- Fly over the Grand Canyon