Deluxe Dubrovnik & The Dalmatian Coast
The long and rugged Dalmatian Coast is dotted with historic cities, pretty towns and lovely beaches. On this eight-day tour you'll discover its treasures, including the beautiful city of Dubrovnik and the unspoilt Elafiti Islands. You'll also taste Croatian delicacies, such as seafood and wine, and soak up stunning scenery on a visit to medieval Kotor in neighbouring Montenegro.
Discover historic cities, towns and beaches along the rugged Dalmatian Coast and soak up stunning scenery on a visit to Kotor, in neighbouring Montenegro.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Just You Tour Manager as your host & Specialist Local Guide
- Return flights from Gatwick with British Airways
- A dedicated Just You representative to greet you at all UK airports
- 7 nights in a 5-star hotel in your own superior double room with a sea view
- 15 included meals: 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 7 dinners welcome drink
- Overseas transfers, other transportation & porterage
- Dubrovnik tour & cable car ride
- Montenegro's Kotor & Perast
- Elafiti Islands cruise with lunch of typical Dalmatian cuisine
- Day 1 UK - Dubrovnik
- Today you’ll fly to Dubrovnik. On arrival, transfer to the pretty coastal resort of Cavtat, where your hotel has direct access to the beach and is just a short walk from the town centre with its small harbour and quaint streets.
- Day 2 Dubrovnik
- Located on the stunning Dalmatian coast, Dubrovnik is famed for its beauty, and we’ll explore on today’s included tour. We’ll enjoy lovely views as we travel along the coast road to the city, before strolling through its maze of narrow streets to the UNESCO-listed Old Town.
On our half-day tour, we’ll take in more wonderful vistas from the ancient ramparts, and then wander along the famous Stradun (promenade) to the former Rector’s Palace, now a museum, and the Franciscan monastery, which houses the oldest pharmacy in Europe. Capture incredible photographs as we take the cable car to Srd
Hill, which offers spectacular views over the city and the sparkling waters of the Adriatic.
- Day 3 Kotor
- The drive to the medieval city of Kotor, in the neighbouring country of Montenegro, offers some of the most dramatically beautiful scenery on the Dalmatian coast. We’ll head here after breakfast, stopping in the ancient village of Perast en route, where we’ll board a boat to visit the historic Our Lady of the Rock island, home to a 16th century church. In Kotor, we’ll wander the old town’s tiny alleys, which are overshadowed by towering cliffs and the high walls of ancient stone houses, discover intriguing squares and enjoy splendid views over the Boka Mountains. More wonderful scenery is on offer as we drive around the breathtaking bay, before returning to our hotel.
- Day 4 Cavtat - at Leisure
- We’ve left today free for you to explore the pretty area of Cavtat, with its intriguing mixture of old and new architecture, rich vegetation and a waterfront lined with bars and restaurants. You may choose to relax by the pool or beach, or make another visit to Dubrovnik in the company of your travelling companions. As an alternative, why not take to the water and join an optional guided kayaking experience along Dubrovnik’s iconic walls.
- Day 5 Cavtat - at Leisure
- Today has been left free for you to explore at your own leisure. Alternatively, you may want to join our optional tour to learn about the traditional Croatian way of life. You’ll visit a Heritage Museum in Čilipi, before heading to the village of Ljuta, home of a water-powered mill. You will be welcomed with drinks and sweets served by hosts dressed up in traditional folk costume, before taking a stroll along Ljuta river to see how flour was once produced and how wool was processed. Finish your visit with coffee and apple strudel. Your next stop is a family owned winery with a long tradition of making wine. Take a guided tour of the vineyards and hear about Konavle’s wine production, before sampling four high quality wines with a light lunch. We’ll then return to our hotel in Cavtat.
- Day 6 Elafiti Islands Cruise
- The Elafiti Islands boast beautiful beaches backed by scented pine trees and lapped by crystal-clear waters, and we’ll enjoy a cruise here today. We’ll sail in style aboard Karaka, a magnificent 16th century replica of a traditional ship from the era of the Republic of Dubrovnik. Our first stop is Šipan, the largest of these unspoilt gems, where wild herbs fragrance the breeze and Renaissance villas, built as summer getaways by Dubrovnik’s wealthiest families, enhance the landscape. In this picturesque setting, enjoy a lunch of typical Dalmatian cuisine. The area is renowned for its fresh seafood so this is sure to be a real treat. We’ll then set sail for the island of Lopud, where you can take a walk to the hilltop Franciscan Monastery for wonderful views over the islands. Step inside to admire the fine collection of altar paintings.
- Day 7 Cavtat - at Leisure
- Set in a calm shallow bay, the medieval fortress town of Ston is one of the Dalmatian coast’s hidden gems with its rich history and natural beauty. On today’s optional excursion, we’ll enjoy a guided tour and discover the second-longest stone wall in Europe. We’ll also visit a family-owned winery where, of course, we’ll enjoy a tasting along with a delicious seafood lunch.
- Day 8 Dubrovnik - UK
- Transfer to the airport for your return flight to the UK.
- Hotel Croatia Cavtat
- Rising above a pine-forested peninsula overlooking unspoilt Cavtat Bay, Hotel Croatia Cavtat is the leading five-star resort in the South Adriatic. Hotel Croatia Cavtat combines a stunning waterfront location with easy access to medieval Dubrovnik across the bay is a relaxing 45-minute boat ride away. Facilities include two private beaches, outdoor and indoor pools, a selection of restaurants, piano bar and spa. All rooms for just you customers have sea view and feature private facilities, air conditioning, satellite TV, mini bar, safety deposit box and hairdryers.
- Medieval Ston with winery visit and lunch
- Kayaking experience around the walls of Dubrovnik
- Experience traditional Croatian village life & the Heritage Museum, with vineyard tour & wine-tasting
Back to top