Christmas With The Countess Luppis
Padua to Venice Italy Christmas Break for Singles
p>This year you are invited to spend Christmas with the Countess Luppis in her home, an elegant boutique hotel in northern Italy. Sightseeing in Venice and Padua complete this unique festive treat.
This year you are invited to spend Christmas with the Countess Luppis in her home, an elegant boutique hotel in northern Italy. Sightseeing in Venice and Padua complete this unique festive treat.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Just You Tour Manager as your host
- Return flights from Heathrow with British Airways
- 4 nights half board in a boutique hotel which is home to the Countess Luppis
- 9 meals: 4 breakfasts, Christmas Day lunch with wine, 4 dinners
- Specialist Local Guides
- Welcome drink
- Overseas transfers & other transportation
- Dedicated Just You representative to greet you at all UK airports
- Audio Guide
- Tour the floating city of Venice
- Guided tour of Padua
- Day 1 UK to Venice
- You'll fly to Venice today. On arrival we'll transfer you to your lovely boutique hotel in Pasiano di Pordenone, on the border between the regions of Veneto and Friuli. This is the residence of the Countess Luppis, and you'll be personally greeted by the Countess, who will welcome you into her home.
After you've settled into your room, join your fellow travellers for a welcome drink before dinner. Each evening you will dine in the sumptuous surroundings of the hotel's restaurant on gourmet cuisine created using traditional cooking methods and fresh local produce.
- Day 2 Christmas Eve Venice
- Today we're going to head to the extraordinary floating city of Venice for a guided tour. We'll see famous landmarks, starting in St Mark's Square, which is dominated by the Church of St Mark and is Venice's focal point. We'll also see the magnificent Doge's Palace, and cross the Rialto Bridge, which spans the Grand Canal, where we can watch gondolas glide beneath us. The city is a mesmerising sight at any time of the year but it is even more magical when it is illuminated by sparkling lights.
We'll also see the city from the water as we board a boat and take in some of these incredible sights as we cruise the famous canals.
- Day 3 Chirstmas Pasiano di Pordenone
- It's Christmas Day, so enjoy a leisurely morning before we gather for a delicious 7-course festive lunch at the hotel. The Countess Luppis and her family will join us in the restaurant for what promises to be a wonderful dining experience as we sample many exquisite dishes. After we've eaten we'll enjoy some festive games.
- Day 4 Boxing Day Padua
- Enjoy breakfast in the elegant surroundings of the hotel before we set off on a trip to Padua. The city is known as the setting for Shakespeare's comedy The Taming of the Shrew and is thought to be the oldest in northern Italy. On a tour we'll see highlights including the 13th century Basilica of St Anthony, a place of pilgrimage for generations.
- Day 5 Venice to UK
- After breakfast the Countess Luppis will bid us farewell as we transfer to Venice for our flight back to the UK.
- Hotel Villa Luppis
- The Hotel Villa Luppis is located in 12 acres of gardens between the regions of Veneto and Friuli. This elegant boutique hotel in the style of a country house, was formerly a Benedictine monastery, and is owned by and home to Countess Luppis. Facilities include a gourmet restaurant, piano bar, swimming pool, tennis court, gym and wellness area. Guest rooms feature private facilities, hairdryer, air-conditioning, mini-bar and period furnishings.
N/aBack to top