Christmas On The Italian Riviera
Soak up the glitz and glamour of the Italian Riviera on this relaxing Christmas holiday. You'll take in splendid coastal scenery and have the chance to explore further with optional trips to Dolceacqua & Isolabona and the tiny principality of Monaco.
A wonderfully scenic coastline, sandy beaches and chic boutiques - enjoy a trio of Italian Christmas treats.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Just You Tour Manager as your host & Specialist Local Guide
- Return flights from Heathrow with British Airways
- A dedicated Just You representative to greet you at selected UK airports
- 5 nights in a 4-star hotel
- 10 included meals: 5 breakfasts, 5 dinners including candlelit dinner on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day with live music, plus a welcome & farewell drink
- Overseas transfers, other transportation & porterage
- Audio Guide
- Discover the delights of the picturesque Italian Riviera on a scenic tour
- Day 1 UK - Nice
- You'll fly to Nice today. On arrival we'll transfer you to Sanremo, a stylish seaside resort in the heart of the beautiful Italian Riviera. Take time to settle in, then get to know your travelling companions over a drink before dinner.
- Day 2 Sanremo - at leisure
- You can do just as you please today during time at leisure. Perhaps join up with your fellow travellers and head into Sanremo to explore. There's a lovely, long sandy beach, or perhaps you'd prefer a spot of shopping. There are also plenty of restaurants to choose from if you'd like to stop for lunch. Alternatively, why not join our optional excursion, which first takes us to the ancient village of Dolceaqua, which boasts a 15th century castle and abundant olive groves. We'll round off our sightseeing in nearby Isolabona, where we'll enjoy a wine-tasting.
- Day 3 Christmas Eve, Sanremo - at leisure
- You can enjoy a free day exploring medieval Sanremo at your own pace. This lovely town boasts many attractions including a yacht-lined harbour, bustling shopping streets and an atmospheric Old Town with houses clinging to a steep hill. Its most iconic sight is its grand 100-year-old casino.
Back at the hotel, we'll get together tonight for a festive candlelit dinner.
- Day 4 Christmas Day, Italian Riviera
- It's Christmas Day and we're going to take in the scenic beauty of the Italian Riviera's stunning coastline on an included excursion.
This evening, we'll celebrate Christmas back at the hotel with a special festive dinner with live music and dancing.
- Day 5 Boxing Day, Sanremo - at leisure
- You are free to spend today at leisure, or if you want to see more you could join our optional trip to the tiny principality of Monaco and glamorous Monte Carlo. These unique destinations simply ooze sophistication and are delightful to explore. Mingle with the locals as you admire grand architecture and a fabulous range of classy designer boutiques, before we head back to the hotel.
- Day 6 Nice - UK
- We will transfer to the airport today for our flight back to the UK.
- Hotel Paradiso
- This hotel has a great loction close to San Remo''s main beach. Facilities include a restaurant, bar and free Wi-fi. Bedrooms have private facilities, satelitie TV, telephone and hairdryer.
- Dolceacqua & Isolabona including wine-tasting
- Visit Monaco & Monte Carlo