Christmas On The Cote D'azur
Soak up the glamour of Cannes and Nice on this Christmas holiday on the Cote d'Azur. During days out you'll discover the best of the French Riviera as you take a stroll along La Croisette in Cannes and journey up Mont Boron in Nice for spectacular views. The stylish resorts of St Raphael and St Tropez are also glitzy highlights of your holiday, with chic boutiques, cobbled streets and beautiful beaches yours to explore.
Soak up the glamour of Cannes and Nice on this Christmas holiday on the Cote d'Azur.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
Just You Tour Manager as your host
5 nights half board in a 4-star hotel
11 meals: 5 Breakfasts, Christmas Day buffet lunch, 5 Dinners including Christmas Eve dinner dance
Discover the highlights of Cannes & Nice
Explore the lovely resorts of St Raphael & St Tropez
- Day 1 Uk to Nice
- You will fly to Nice today, and on arrival we'll transfer you to your hotel in the chic city of Cannes on the French Riviera.
After you've settled into your room join your fellow travellers in the bar for a welcome drink before dinner this evening.
- Day 2 Cannes & Nice
- Cannes is known for its long sandy beaches, designer boutiques, sleek yachts and the renowned annual film festival. Today we'll head off and discover many of its highlights on an included excursion. We'll walk along La Croisette, a palm-lined promenade which curves along the seafront, and explore Le Suquet, a labyrinth of streets snaking out from the picturesque port.
We'll then continue to the glamorous city of Nice, where a drive up Mont Boron will reward us with fantastic views of the city, the Mediterranean Sea and the Bay of Angels. We'll also spend some time in the Cimiez district. Queen Victoria was once a regular at the Regina Palace Hotel here, and her statue still stands at the entrance to the district. Other attractions include an ancient Roman theatre.
We'll be back at the hotel in plenty of time to get ready for a dinner dance this evening.
- Day 3 Christmas Day Cannes
- It's Christmas Day, so enjoy a leisurely morning before heading to the hotel's restaurant for a delicious buffet lunch. Maybe you'll choose to stroll into Cannes this afternoon with your travelling companions before we gather for dinner back at the hotel.
- Day 4 Boxing Day St Raphael & St Tropez
- We're heading off on an included excursion today which first takes us to the delightful resort of St Raphael, where we can explore its old quarter and take a stoll along its picturesque promenade. Next we head to what is one of the most beautiful destinations in the South of France, St Tropez, which boasts sandy beaches, cobbled streets and chic boutiques and eateries. We'll spend time here admiring its yacht-lined harbour before taking a walk around the Old Town, which is home to a 7th century citadel.
- Day 5 Cannes
- Today has been left free for you to spend at leisure. You could enjoy the facilities at your hotel, take a stroll on the beach or explore Cannes further in the company of your fellow travellers.
- Day 6 Cannes
- After breakfast we'll transfer to the airport for our flight back to the UK.
- Pullman Cannes Mandelieu Casino
- The 4-star Pullman Cannes Mandelieu Royal Casino is Ideally located facing the bay of Cannes. Facilities include a restaurant, two bars, casino, nightclub, outdoor swimming pool, well-equipped fitness centre, tennis court and a private beach. Guest rooms feature private facilities, air-conditioning, complimentary Wi-fi and TV.