PRICE FROM ? £1399 per person
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Just You Tour Manager as your host
- 5 nights half board in a 4-star hotel
- 11 meals: 5 Breakfasts, Christmas Day buffet lunch, 5 Dinners including Christmas Eve dinner dance
- Welcome drink
- Discover the highlights of Cannes & Nice
- Explore the lovely resorts of St Raphael & St Tropez
- Day 1 Uk to Nice
- You will fly to Nice today, and on arrival we'll transfer you to your hotel in the chic city of Cannes on the French Riviera.
After you've settled into your room join your fellow travellers in the bar for a welcome drink before dinner this evening.
- Day 2 Cannes & Nice
- Cannes is known for its long sandy beaches, designer boutiques, sleek yachts and the renowned annual film festival. Today we'll head off and discover many of its highlights on an included excursion. We'll walk along La Croisette, a palm-lined promenade which curves along the seafront, and explore Le Suquet, a labyrinth of streets snaking out from the picturesque port.
We'll then continue to the glamorous city of Nice, where a drive up Mont Boron will reward us with fantastic views of the city, the Mediterranean Sea and the Bay of Angels. We'll also spend some time in the Cimiez district. Queen Victoria was once a regular at the Regina Palace Hotel here, and her statue still stands at the entrance to the district. Other attractions include an ancient Roman theatre.
We'll be back at the hotel in plenty of time to get ready for a dinner dance this evening.
- Day 3 Christmas Day Cannes
- It's Christmas Day, so enjoy a leisurely morning before heading to the hotel's restaurant for a delicious buffet lunch. Maybe you'll choose to stroll into Cannes this afternoon with your travelling companions before we gather for dinner back at the hotel.
- Day 4 Boxing Day St Raphael & St Tropez
- We're heading off on an included excursion today which first takes us to the delightful resort of St Raphael, where we can explore its old quarter and take a stoll along its picturesque promenade. Next we head to what is one of the most beautiful destinations in the South of France, St Tropez, which boasts sandy beaches, cobbled streets and chic boutiques and eateries. We'll spend time here admiring its yacht-lined harbour before taking a walk around the Old Town, which is home to a 7th century citadel.
- Day 5 Cannes
- Today has been left free for you to spend at leisure. You could enjoy the facilities at your hotel, take a stroll on the beach or explore Cannes further in the company of your fellow travellers.
- Day 6 - Cannes
- After breakfast we'll transfer to the airport for our flight back to the UK.
- Pullman Cannes Mandelieu Casino