Christmas In Paris By Eurostar
- Duration: 5 days
- Board Basis: Mixed Board
- Tour Ref: D2TJUSSXFP
- Travel Type: Eurostar
Paris by Eurostar - Solo Christmas Holiday
Head to Paris for a Christmas to remember as you tick off all the famous sights of France's chic capital. From your hotel located close to the banks of the River Seine head out to discover the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre and the magnificent cathedral of Notre Dame. You'll also take in the sights of Paris by night and from the viewing deck of the Montparnasse Tower. This short break also includes a visit to the lovely Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte and a festive celebration in great company.
Tick the famous landmarks of Paris off your Christmas wish list during this festive break.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Just You Tour Manager as your host
- Return standard-class travel by Eurostar
- 4 nights half board in a 4-star hotel
- 8 meals: 4 breakfasts, 4 dinners including festive Christmas Day dinner with wine and entertainment and Boxing Day dinner with disco
- Welcome drink
- Overseas transfers & other transportation
- See Paris' most famous landmarks on a tour
- Ascend to the viewing deck of the Montparnasse Tower
- See Paris by night including dinner in a restaurant
- Explore the beautiful Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte
- Day 1 UK to Paris
- Make your own way to either London St Pancras International or Ebbsfleet International, where you will board the Eurostar. Relax and enjoy the journey, which whisks you to the French capital in a little over two hours. On arrival we'll transfer you to your hotel, which is located close to the banks of the River Seine and just a short drive from the centre of Paris.
Settle into your room then join your travelling companions for a drink before dinner this evening.
- Day 2 Christmas Eve Paris
- We'll get to know the chic city of Paris this morning on an included sightseeing tour. The famous highlights we'll see include the iconic Eiffel Tower and one of the largest museums in the world, the Louvre, which among other masterpieces, houses the Mona Lisa. We'll also pass by the Arc de Triomphe, the monument to Napolean's 1805 victory at Austerlitz, the imposing Gothic cathedral of Notre Dame and the tree-lined Champs- Élysées.
During a free afternoon, maybe you'll choose to linger over lunch in a typical Parisienne restaurant, or explore the city further in the company of your travelling companions.
Later, we'll gather and head out to a restaurant for an included dinner. This is followed by a panoramic tour of Paris, which will be beautifully illuminated by festive lights.
- Day 3 Christmas Day Paris
- It's Christmas Day and after a leisurely start we'll head to the 59-floor Montparnasse Tower. At the very top of this skyscraper is a viewing deck and we'll take the lift here to enjoy spectacular views of Paris. After plenty of free time to soak up the cityscape, which is dominated by the Eiffel Tower, we'll return to the hotel for a relaxed afternoon.
This evening we'll gather to enjoy a festive dinner.
- Day 4 Boxing Day Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte
- We're heading to the beautiful Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte today on an included excursion. This Baroque château is said to be the inspiration behind the exquisite Palace of Versailles and is a delight to explore. On our day out we'll discover the opulent state rooms, formal gardens and the carriage museum.
We'll return to the hotel in good time to get ready for tonight's festivities, a farewell dinner followed by a disco.
- Day 5 Paris to UK
- After breakfast this morning we will return to the UK aboard the Eurostar.
- Novotel Paris Centre Bercy
- The modern 4-star Novotel Paris Centre Bercy is located close to the heart of Paris, not too far from the banks of the River Seine. Facilities include a restaurant and bar. Guest rooms have private facilities, safe, TV, mini-bar and tea/coffee-making facilities.