PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Just You Tour Manager as your host
- Return scheduled flights from Gatwick with easyJet
- 7 nights all inclusive on board 4-star premium ship MS La Belle de Cadix
- An inclusive programme of shore excursions
- 20 meals: 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches & 7 dinners & all drinks (excluding Champagne & selected wines)
- Specialist Local Guide
- Captain's welcome cocktail reception
- Farewell gala dinner
- Overseas transfers & other transportation
- Onboard entertainment on some evenings
- Complimentary wi-fi on board
• Guided walking tour of Seville
• Explore Cadiz by night & by day
• Visit a farm where bulls are reared
• Explore the cellars where the fino sherry Manzanilla is produced
• Watch an Andalucian horse show
• Visit to the Rabida Monastery (July & August departures) or enjoy a nature reserve walk with a guide (February departure)
• Discover the intricate Alhambra Palace
• Enjoy a flamenco performance on board
• Visit to Cordoba, with tapas lunch
- DAY 1 UK to Seville
- Fly to Seville, where you will embark your ship late this afternoon. Meet the captain, crew and your fellow travellers at a welcome cocktail reception, then enjoy a free evening on board. Perhaps take in the views from the Panorama Bar as you sip a pre-dinner drink with your travelling companions. Later, you might choose to head to the lounge bar to dance the night away.
- DAY 2 Seville & Cordoba
- During today's visit to Cordoba by coach we'll take in the Mezquita, the former Jewish quarter and the 14th century synagogue. After a tapas lunch we'll return to the ship in Seville.
- DAY 3 Seville & Cadiz
- Seville is a captivating city and we'll begin our day with a walking tour here, starting in the Plaza de España, facing the Guadalquivir River. We'll then return to the ship to start our cruise. As we pass through Doñana National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, look out for a huge variety of bird species, including colourful colonies of flamingo. On arrival in Cadiz this evening, join your Tour Manager for a walking tour.
- DAY 4 Jerez & Cadiz
- This morning we will travel to Jerez by coach. We'll see the Alcazar, a former Moorish fortress, and the cathedral before visiting a ganaderia, where bulls – perhaps one of Spain's best-known symbols – are reared. Later we'll return to Cadiz, a city which offers many sightseeing possibilities with its superb Baroque churches and elegant stately homes. We'll explore its historic centre on a walking tour this afternoon.
Back on board, we'll enjoy a traditional flamenco show before setting sail for El Puerto de Santa Maria late this evening.
- DAY 5 Puerto de Santa Maria & Isla Minima
- After breakfast, we will visit a wine cellar renowned for its production of Manzanilla. When we return to the ship this afternoon, we'll cruise to Isla Minima, arriving in the early evening. We'll step ashore here to visit a typical Andalucian hacienda and watch an impressive horse show. Later, we'll set sail for Seville, our base for the remainder of the holiday.
- DAY 6 Granada
- From Seville, we'll travel by road to Granada to visit the spectacular Alhambra Palace. Built by the Moors in the 13th and 14th centuries, this is a truly wonderful sight, and we'll also have time to admire the Generalife Gardens. You can spend the afternoon making your own discoveries.
- DAY 7 Seville
- On our July and August departures, today's included excursion by coach takes us to the Rabida Monastery. This is where Christopher Columbus stayed between 1491 and 1492 whilst waiting for financial backing from the Catholic monarchs for his voyage to the New World. On our February departure, we'll visit a bird-watching site and nature reserve, where we'll enjoy a private tour with a forest guide. Enjoy a farewell gala dinner on board the ship this evening.
- DAY 8 Seville to UK
- After breakfast on board we'll disembark the ship in Seville and fly back to the UK.
- MS Belle de Cadix
- MS Belle de Cadix, is a premium 4 star vessel. The ships facilities include; a lounge, a bar with a dance floor, a dining room 178 places, pianorama bar 30 places, spacious sundeck with deckchairs, French balconies, lift, gift shop. Central heating, 220V electricity, air-conditioning, radar, TV and video in the lounge and wifi on board.