PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- The services of a Just You Tour Manager & Local Guide
- Return scheduled flights from Gatwick with easyJet & overseas transfers
- 7 nights' accommodation on board
- 4*premium ship MS La Belle de Cadix
- An inclusive programme of shore excursions
- All meals on board: 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches & 7 dinners
- All your drinks on board (excluding Champagne & selected wines)
- Captain's welcome cocktail reception
- Farewell gala dinner
- Onboard entertainment on some evenings
- Complimentary wi-fi on board
• Guided walking tour of Seville
• Explore Cadiz by night & by day
• Visit a farm where bulls are reared
• Explore the cellars where the fino sherry Manzanilla is produced
• Watch an Andalucian horse show
• Visit to the Rabida Monastery (July & August departures) or enjoy a nature reserve walk with a guide (February departure)
• Discover the intricate Alhambra Palace
• Enjoy a flamenco performance on board
• Visit to Cordoba, with tapas lunch
- DAY 1 UK to Seville
- Fly to Seville, where you will embark your ship late this afternoon. Meet the captain, crew and your fellow travellers at a welcome cocktail reception, then enjoy a free evening on board. Perhaps take in the views from the Panorama Bar as you sip a pre-dinner drink with your travelling companions. Later, you might choose to head to the lounge bar to dance the night away.
- DAY 2 Seville & Cordoba
- During today's visit to Cordoba we'll take in the Mezquita, the former Jewish quarter and the 14th century synagogue. After a tapas lunch we'll return to Seville.
- DAY 3 Seville & Cadiz
- Seville is a captivating city and we'll begin our day with a walking tour here, starting in the Plaza de España, facing the Guadalquivir River. We'll then return to the ship to start our cruise. As we pass through Doñana National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, look out for a huge variety of bird species, including colourful colonies of flamingo. On arrival in Cadiz this evening, join your Tour Manager for a walking tour.
- DAY 4 El Puerto de Santa Maria
- With its superb Baroque churches and elegant stately homes, Cadiz offers many sightseeing possibilities, and we'll explore its historic centre this morning. Back on board we'll enjoy a leisurely cruise to El Puerto de Santa Maria, from where we'll visit Jerez. During our tour we'll see the Alcazar, a former Moorish fortress, and the cathedral before visiting a ganaderia, where bulls – perhaps one of Spain's best-known symbols – are reared. This evening enjoy a traditional flamenco show on board the ship.
- DAY 5 Isla Minima
- Today we include a visit to a wine cellar renowned for its production of Manzanilla. The ship then cruises to Isla Minima, and after dinner this evening we'll visit a typical Andalucian hacienda to discover beautiful architecture and watch an impressive horse show.
- DAY 6 Granada
- From Seville, we'll travel by road to Granada to visit the spectacular Alhambra Palace. Built by the Moors in the 13th and 14th centuries, this is a truly wonderful sight, and we'll also have time to admire the Generalife Gardens. You can spend the afternoon making your own discoveries.
- DAY 7 Seville
- On our July and August departures, today's included excursion takes us to the Rabida Monastery. This is where Christopher Columbus stayed between 1491 and 1492 whilst waiting for financial backing from the Catholic monarchs for his voyage to the New World. On our February departure, we'll visit a bird-watching site and nature reserve, where we'll enjoy a private tour with a forest guide. Enjoy a farewell gala dinner on board the ship this evening.
- DAY 8 Seville to UK
- After breakfast on board we'll disembark the ship in Seville and fly back to the UK.
- MS Belle de Cadix
- MS Belle de Cadix, is a premium 4 star vessel. The ships facilities include; a lounge, a bar with a dance floor, a dining room 178 places, pianorama bar 30 places, spacious sundeck with deckchairs, French balconies, lift, gift shop. Central heating, 220V electricity, air-conditioning, radar, TV and video in the lounge and wifi on board.