A Festive Spanish Experience
- Duration: 6 days
- Board Basis: Mixed Board
- Tour Ref: D2TJUSSXKNAD
- Travel Type: Make your own way to port
Spain Christmas Break for Singles
Set sail into the heart of Andalucia in comfort aboard a 4-star ship on this wonderful Christmas river cruise. Along the way you'll have many chances to step ashore to make fascinating discoveries. You can visit historic sights linked to Christopher Columbus and explore Cádiz – believed to be the oldest city in Europe. Admire the many highlights of Jerez, famed for its sherry and the art of flamenco, and the 8th century Mezquita in Córdoba is a sight not to be missed. A Christmas Day gala dinner and the opportunity to sample some of Spain's famous wines are also lovely highlights as you celebrate the festive season in great company.
From the comfort of your 4-star ship discover the many highlights of Seville, Cádiz, Córdoba and more, on this relaxing festive cruise into the heart of Andalucia.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
- Just You Tour Manager as your host
- Return flights from Gatwick with British Airways
- 5 nights on board 4-star ship MS Belle De Cadiz
- 14 meals: 5 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 5 dinners including a Christmas gala dinner
- Specialist Local Guide
- All drinks (excluding Champagne & selected wines)
- Overseas transfers & other transportation
- Specialist Local Guide
- Captain's welcome cocktail reception
- Farewell gala dinner
- Dedicated Just You representative to greet you at all UK airports
- Onboard entertainment
- Complimentary wi-fi on board
- A full programme of optional shore excursions
- Day 1 UK to Seville
- You'll fly to Seville today. On arrival we'll transfer you to the port where you'll board your river cruiser, MS Belle Cadiz. Settle into your cabin then meet the captain, crew and your travelling companions over a welcome drink before dinner.
Spend the rest of the evening at leisure enjoying the facilities and entertainment on board.
- Day 2 Seville & Cadiz
- You can choose to start your day with an optional guided tour of Seville, the regional capital of Andalucia. Highlights include its Gothic cathedral and the Alcazar - the royal palace built on the site of a Moorish fort. We'll also explore the district of Barrio Santa Cruz and Maria Luisa Park, named after Princess Maria Luisa d'Orleans, who donated the grounds of the San Telmo Palace to the city in 1893.
Back on board the ship, we'll spend the afternoon cruising towards Cádiz, on the Guadalquivir River.
- Day 3 Christmas Eve El Puerto de Santa Maria
- If you'd like to discover Cádiz, an optional guided tour will introduce the highlights of this beautiful city. Widely acknowledged as the oldest populated city in Europe, it is also known for its many watch towers, with the Tavira Tower its highest point. Uncover its ancient mansions, scenic plazas, picturesque churches and more before we return to the ship.
You can enjoy a free afternoon taking in the scenic views as we sail to El Puerto de Santa Maria. Alternatively, a further optional trip ashore takes us to the Osborne Bodega for a wine tasting.
We'll gather later for a special Christmas Eve dinner on board the ship, and there's also the option to step ashore to attend Midnight Mass.
- Day 4 Christmas Day Jerez
- It's Christmas Day, so you can relax on board the ship if you wish, or why not come with us to Jerez, acclaimed for its sherry, horses and the tradition of flamenco. During a tour we'll see the Alcazar, a former Moorish fortress, and the imposing cathedral.
Back on board we'll spend the afternoon cruising back to Seville. A gala dinner with entertainment rounds off this special day perfectly.
- Day 5 Boxing Day Cordoba
- You can join an optional tour of Córdoba today if you want to discover more. Sat on a bend of the Guadalquivir River, it boasts plenty of sightseeing possibilities. Its crowning glory is the 8th century Mezquita, or Great Mosque, which is one of the world's greatest Islamic buildings. It is made of more than 850 columns of jasper, marble and granite and is a spectacular sight.
Spend the afternoon at leisure enjoying the facilities on board the ship before arrival in Seville.
- Day 6 Seville
- We'll enjoy breakfast on board before disembarking the ship and transferring to the airport for our flight back to the UK
- MS Belle de Cadix
- MS Belle de Cadix, is a premium 4 star vessel. The ships facilities include; a lounge, a bar with a dance floor, a dining room 178 places, pianorama bar 30 places, spacious sundeck with deckchairs, French balconies, lift, gift shop. Central heating, 220V electricity, air-conditioning, radar, TV and video in the lounge and wifi on board.
Explore Seville, the regional capital of Andalucia
Tour of the ancient city of Cádiz
Visit the Osborne Bodega for a wine tasting
Visit Jerez, famed for its sherry and flamenco
Discover the highlights of CórdobaBack to top