Enigma - 'Code Breakers' Station With Guided Tour
Once Britain's Best Kept Secret, today Bletchley Park, Home of the Codebreakers, is a heritage site. Visitors can explore and experience the top secret world of iconic WWII Codebreaking Huts and Blocks set within an atmospheric Victorian estate, where 12,000 people worked in complete secrecy. Our visit includes a guided tour of the Park, which gives a background to the Code and Cypher School, then through the Cryptology Trail, viewing the largest and most comprehensive public display of Enigma machines in the world.
Includes: Admission, multimedia guide and Guided Tour. Please note access to Colossus is NOT included.
Depart Henley: 9.00am, Arrive destination: 10.45am approx.
Depart destination: 4.00pm, Return Henley: 5.45pm approx.
Book online and save £1 per person!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
DAY EXCURSIONS & 'SHOWTIME' THEATRE TRIPS
Join us for a Great Day Out!
Once again, with over 170 day excursions by coach throughout the spring and summer, our choice of day trips is a truly diverse one - with 14 different themes to choose from, there is something here to interest everyone!
Our themes include:
· Showtime & Theatre Trips
· Memorable Occasions
· Close up & Local
· Historic Houses & Castles
· Air shows
· Museums, Exhibitions & the Arts
· Royal Residences
· Towns & Cities
· Scenic Countryside Tours
· Days at the Seaside
· Boats & Cruising
· Heritage Railway Nostalgia
· Colourful Gardens & Flower Shows
· Markets & Shopping
Excursion Benefits include:
· Itineraries and Times - We know you like them, so once again we've provided full details and times for each excursion so that you can clearly see what is included and how the day has been designed to run.
· Enjoy 'Club Class' coaches on most departures extra leg room and extra comfort at no extra charge!
· Reserved coach seating is provided on all excursions
· Just choose your seat when you book! Customers generally like to be near the front, so the earlier you book the better choice of seats you have!
· 36 local Boarding Points
Travel Office Opening Hours:
Monday - Friday: 9.00am-5.30pm
Telephone: 01564 797000 (Option 0)
Address: JOHNSONS COACHES, LIVERIDGE HOUSE, LIVERIDGE HILL, HENLEY-IN-ARDEN, WARWICKSHIRE B95 5QS
(on the Birmingham Road, A3400, just north of Henley)
Notification of Boarding Times:
You will be informed of your pick up time by post, 5 days prior to the departure of the excursion. If you have not received your pick up time within 3 days of departure, please contact our Travel Office on 01564 797000 (Option 0).