Warner Gold - Alvaston Hall Hotel, Nantwich
- Duration: 5 days
- Board Basis: Half Board
- Tour Ref: D2TGRA2826
- Travel Type: Luxury Coach
5 Days Half Board by Coach
Warner is the leader in holiday destinations designed exclusively for adults, where you can enjoy doing as little or as much as you like. Take part in the numerous leisure activities on offer or quietly explore the grounds of these magnificent former country houses.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
Alvaston Hall Hotel
This grand old hall is located just two miles from the town of Nantwich, in a perfect rural spot. Built in 1896 it was once the social hub for the wealthy people of Nantwich. Over 100 years later the place is still alive with fantastic facilities including a golf course and fabulous nightly entertainment.
• Elegant lounges, bars, restaurants • Free Wi-Fi available • Indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room • Daytime activities: driving range, outdoor bowls, archery, table tennis, air-rifle shooting, outdoor chess • Live entertainment every night • Lift to most floors
Full day: To the lively and popular city of Liverpool
Half day: Shrewsbury – one of England’s finest Tudor towns
Full day: Roman city of Chester
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer
For details on your pick up arrangements please click here.
Relax in the many bars and lounges with new found friends, or let the award winning Warner entertainments team provide both fun and laughter by day and night. And we have also included three sightseeing excursions for those who wish to get out and about.
• FREE upgrade to Signature bedrooms* • Welcome drink & reception • Tea and coffee after meals * Single bedrooms will be upgraded to twins for sole occupancy
Back to top