Scottish Borders Spring And Autumn 2018 'Inclusive'
7 Days Half Board by Coach
We explore the banks of ‘bonnie’ Loch Lomond, visit the historic capital of Edinburgh, and get treated to some rather special hospitality and entertainment at our hotel base in the quiet village of Symington.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
Full day: Today we make our way to Royal Edinburgh – Scotland’s capital city. We
return via Rosslyn Chapel, famed for its portrayal in the best-selling novel, The Da Vinci
Full day: This morning we visit Dumfries House, saved by the intervention of Prince Charles in 2007. After tea, coffee and shortbread we continue along the Ayrshire Coast.
Full day: Today we drive to Loch Lomond, including Luss – reputedly the prettiest village
in Scotland – before we take a scenic tour through the unspoilt Trossachs National Park.
Full day: A full day circular tour of the beautiful Border Country through Peebles to visit tiny Melrose, clustered around its market square and ruined abbey. We return past St Mary’s Loch to Moffatt where the woollen mill has a wide selection of Scottish products.
Grand UK Bonus!
• 3 drink vouchers per person per night* • 4 nights entertainment including a Scottish theme night with Scottish menu and entertainment
* Conditions apply
Tinto House Hotel, Symington
Located at the foot of the Tinto Hill in the Scottish Borders, set in 5 acres of grounds.
• Bar, restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi available • Full breakfast and evening
dinner plus tea or coffee • No lift but all bedrooms on ground and first floor
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer
For details on your pick up arrangements please click here.Back to top