Rhine In Flames 2022
6 Days | Full Board | River Cruise
Highlights: Dusseldorf, konigswinter, Andernach, Rhine in Flames Spectacular, Cologne
Experience the mighty River Rhine, one of the world’s most awe-inspiring rivers, as it carves its way through spectacular mountain gorges with vineyards clinging impossibly to the slopes. Hilltop castles look down from above, and pretty, flowerdecked riverside towns are a delight to explore. And there’s no finer place to take all this in than onboard the Prinses Christina – effortlessly gliding over the water as the scenery changes with every bend in the river. And a special highlight is an evening cruise amid the spectacular flotilla of vessels taking part in the famous Rhine in Flames celebration. It’s an experience not to be missed!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
DAY 1: We cross the channel and board our ship in Arnhem
DAY 2: A morning cruise to Dussledorf. Afternoon at leisure
DAY 3: We cruise to Konigswinter with free time on arrival
DAY 4: A morning cruise to Andernach. Afternoon at leisure before joining the flotilla of boats among the Rhine in Flames spectacular.
DAY 5: A morning cruise to cologne. Afternoon at leisure.
DAY 6: We disembark after breakfast and head for home.
Everything Included - River Cruises
- Free local joining points
- All coach travel
- Return Channel crossings
- Tour Manager escorted
- Cruise itinerary and sightseeing excursions as stated
- Accommodation in a twin outward facing cabin
- Full board on the ship including hot/cold buffet breakfast, set menu lunch and dinner
- Half board in overnight hotel
- Morning coffee and afternoon tea whilst cruising
- Regular entertainment on board
For details on your pick up arrangements please click here.
Back to top
The Prinses Christina
The Prinses Christina is a medium sized vessel with 54 outward facing cabins on three decks. The vessel has air-conditioning throughout.
Public areas include:
• A forward Promenade Deck lounge with a bar and dance floor • Restaurant on the Cabin Deck • Large, partially covered Sun Deck
All cabins include:
• Shower & toilet •Satellite television •Twin beds at floor level • Continental electricity socket (220 volts) • Superior cabins include tea and coffee making facilities (limited availability)
Please note: Whilst there is a stair lift onboard, wheelchair access to/from the ship is not possible. Cabin (lower) Deck rooms and the Sun Deck are not served by the stair lifts.
Single cabin supplement:
Cabin Deck: £99
Main Deck: £179*
Promenade Deck: £259*
(*Limited availability)Back to top