North Western Wonders & The Isle Of Skye
7 days Half Board by Coach
Nestling on the North West coast of Scotland, amid the rugged coastlines and mountainous backdrops of Wester Ross, the small town of Gairloch is the principal holiday centre, spread around a beautiful sandy bay with wonderful views across to the nearby islands. From here the unique scenery of the North Western Highlands and the magical Isle of Skye wait to be explored with unforgettable memories to behold.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• Inverewe Gardens
• Destitution Road
• Isle of Skye
• Wester Ross scenery
Full day: Along Loch Maree and across the Skye Road Bridge to the Isle of Skye and Portree
Full day: Inverewe Gardens, Destitution Road and Ullapool
The Gairloch Hotel is located on the edge of this popular tourist village, overlooking secluded beaches and far away isles.
• Restaurant, lounge bar • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi available • Regular entertainment • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Lift
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer
For details on your pick up arrangements please click here.Back to top