North Wales & Snowdonia
5 & 8 Days Half Board by Coach
Lying on a sandy bay between the giant headlands of the Great and Little Orme and with Snowdonia towering in the background, Llandudno is without doubt the ‘Queen of Welsh Resorts’. The town abounds with all the fun and entertainment of a traditional seaside holiday with attractions by the score. With such outstanding scenery on the doorstep, our included excursions are particularly spectacular!
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
• The best of Snowdonia National Park • Llanberis • Blaenau Ffestiniog • Caernarfon • Isle of Anglesey • Betws-y-Coed • Beaumaris • Llanfair PG
Full day: A lovely full day excursion through magnificent Snowdonia National Park. We head into the mountains to Blaenau Ffestiniog, where there is an opportunity to take an optional ride on the famous Ffestiniog Steam Railway, to Porthmadog. We continue with the scenic journey to the slate mining town of Llanberis and a memorable drive over the breathtaking Llanberis Pass.
Full day: Following the magnificent North Wales coast road, between the mountains and the sea, we head for historic Caernarfon. The town is dominated by its famous castle and the ancient walls and gateways give it a distinctly medieval atmosphere. In the afternoon we cross the Menai Straits onto the Isle of Anglesey, ‘Ynys Mon’, to the locals, calling at Llanfair PG, shortened from the 58 letter longest named village in Britain and to Beaumaris, fronted by its moated castle.
Half day: This morning we visit Betws-y-Coed, the famous mountain village in the heart of Snowdonia, renowned for its local crafts and spectacular waterfalls.
8 Day Holiday Bonus!
Full day: As an added bonus on 8 day holidays, you’ll enjoy an extra full day excursion. Today we head for the Roman city of Chester with its unrivalled collection of Tudor buildings housing the unique shopping galleries known as ‘The Rows’, a virtually intact city wall, lovely riverside walks and the chance to enjoy an optional cruise on the River Dee.
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer
For details on your pick up arrangements please click here.
Evans Hotel, Llandudno
Situated in the centre of Llandudno, beside the main shopping streets and just a short stroll to the seafront.
• Lounge, bar, dining room • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi available • Full breakfast and four course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Regular entertainment • LiftBack to top