Morecambe & The Lake District
5 Days Half Board by Coach
Nestling on the shores of Morecambe Bay, with the foothills of the Cumbrian Mountains a shadow on the horizon, the seaside resort of Morecambe is an easy-going seaside retreat with an entirely different ambience to that of its close neighbour, Blackpool.
GRAND UK BONUS! ‘Pound a Round’* consists of two drinks as ½ pint measures or 125ml house wine, house spirits at single 25ml measure.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
Full day: Today we head for the Lake District National Park and driving along the banks of Lake Ullswater we come to the Kirkstone Pass with its magnificent views of Lakeland. Continuing on we arrive in Bowness-on-Windermere, a popular tourist resort where it is possible to take an optional lake cruise.
Full day: This morning we head to the Yorkshire Dales National Park to the beautiful scenery of Wensleydale. Here we stop at Hawes, famous for its local cheese making and the well known Wensleydale Cheese Company.
Half day: To nearby Lancaster, the proud county town of Lancashire on the River Lune, before returning via the ‘steam’ town of Carnforth, forever associated with the film ‘Brief Encounter’.
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer
For details on your pick up arrangements please click here.
Headway Hotel, Morecambe
Ideally located on Morecambe’s level East Promenade, the Headway Hotel offers lovely views across the bay.
• Lounge, bar, dining room, ballroom • En-suite bedrooms • Entertainment every night • Full buffet breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Lift • Free Wi-Fi availableBack to top