Just For Singles - Torquay
5 Days Half Board by Coach
Highlights: Exeter & Exmouth, Dartmoor & Newton Abbot, Dartmouth.
The most glamorous of all West Country resorts, Torquay overflows with vitality and places of interest.
The town has a unique international flavour and the palm trees, the bustling harbour with its luxury yachts, and the elegant street façades give it an almost Mediterranean feel.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
FULL DAY: A day of contrasts as we head for Newton Abbot, a delightful Devon town, where it is market day. Wander through the old Butter Market or just enjoy the outdoor market in the town square. Then it’s on to Dartmoor National Park, a wild expanse dotted with granite rocks and tors rising up from the barren bogs, heather clad moors and hidden villages
FULL DAY: To nearby Exeter, Devon’s cathedral city with a long historic past before we tour around the estuary of the River Exe to reach Exmouth, where the river flows into the sea.
HALF DAY: Today we head to the town of Dartmouth. This once prosperous port, whose naval tradition goes back to medieval times, is nowadays a haven for yachts and pleasure boats that congregate on the River Dart Estuary and where an optional cruise on the River Dart is possible.
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer
For details on your pick up arrangements please click here.
Grand UK Singles Bonus!
Our Grand UK Singles Bonus includes:
• Welcome get together • Just for Singles host • Three nights entertainment • One morning coffee & cake • One lunch • Farewell dinnerBack to top
Hotel Richmond, Torquay
The Richmond enjoys fine views from its elevated position over Torquay, it is located about a ten minute walk, mainly by private path, to the Abbey Sands seafront.
The hotel features a spacious restaurant, comfortable bar lounge and an entertainment lounge. There is a sheltered garden and deck terrace overlooking the bay and a games room with pool tables.
Bedrooms feature private facilities, telephone TV and tea and coffee making facilities. We offer a number of rooms with balcony and stunning sea views, subject to availability.
• Bar lounge, restaurant, sun terrace • En-suite bedrooms • Free Wi-Fi available • Full breakfast and three course evening dinner plus tea or coffee • Entertainment: Four nights – 8 day tours, Two nights – 5 day tours • Lift to most roomsBack to top