Folkestone Entertainment Special 2021
5 Days Half Board by Coach
Highlights: Canterbury, Whitstable, Rye, Hastings, Deal
Folkestone is a traditional seaside town, sheltered by the South Downs on the edge of the English Channel.
By night enjoy live entertainment at the Grand Burstin Hotel, and by day enjoy sightseeing excursions to historic Canterbury and the Kent Coast.
GRAND UK BONUS: 2-4-1 bar from 6-9pm each evening*
- house beer, wine, spirits. *Conditions apply. Only applies to March departures.
PLEASE NOTE: Price is per person and based on two people sharing a twin/double room. Single room supplements and upgrades are not included.
Full Day: Canterbury & Whitstable
Today we visit Canterbury, a historic English cathedral city which houses the famous shrine of medieval archbishop Thomas Beckett. St Augustine’s Abbey and St Martin’s Church are also spectacular historical sites, and together with the cathedral form a UNESCO heritage site. In the afternoon we visit the small fishing town of Whitstable, famous for its oysters, with a working harbour, quirky shops and English seaside charm.
Full Day: Rye & Hastings
First we head to Rye with its Cobbled streets and narrow passages reveal architectural treasures among beautifully preserved Medieval, Tudor and Georgian buildings. This stunning village has stayed true to its ancient roots and is a quaint reminder of the area’s rich history.
We then head to Hastings, Set in the heart of 1066 Country and the remains of William the Conqueror's first English castle, this historic town still has Europe's largest beach-launched fishing fleet.
Half Day: Deal
Deal is a former fishing, mining and garrison town, its quaint streets and houses are a reminder of its history along with many ancient buildings and monuments. On a clear day you can see the coast of France as its around 25 miles away from Deal’s coast.
Please note that entrances and excursions are correct at time of publication, but are subject to change under certain circumstances.
- Free local joining points
- Collect Coach Miles™
- All coach travel
- Reserved seats on tour coaches
- Tour Manager escorted
- Hotel accomodation and board as stated
- No single room supplement
- Excursions/itinerary as stated
- Admission fees and entertainment if stated
- Complete luggage handling
- Price-Back Insurance Offer
For details on your pick up arrangements please click here.Back to top
The Grand Burstin Hotel is well located on the seafront, overlooking Folkestone's picturesque harbour.
• Bar, lounge, ballroom, buffet restaurant • En-suite bedrooms • Indoor swimming pool & gym (local charges apply) • Buffet breakfast and dinner plus tea or coffee • Entertainment every night • LiftBack to top